New guy. Johnieheel, Hi all

johnieheel

I like the ones on the left and right. Would enjoy wearing the ones on the left if the heel were curved in the back and sat a bit more forward, and with a wider instep strap. The boots are nice - a touch broad, but otherwise nice.

Welcome, johnieheel! Not much to say about the shoes, except I hope you're enjoying them. Not really my taste, but then I'm not the one that needs to like them. :evil:

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Thanks Phoenix but not all my heels are chunky. I like just about everything and have just about every thing although my favorite style is close toe open side strappies.Posted Imageme011WinCE.jpgom/albums/g285/johnieheel/8WinCE.jpg

real men wear heels

Hi Johnieheel, and welcome to the forum where real men do indeed wear heels. :evil: I like those boots that have a Wellington style. But unless they've got a zipper somewhere (I can't really tell from the photo) I'll bet they're hell to put on. I have a similar pair, but since my spine collapsed I've been unable to wear mine. :D

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

The black patent I got from ElectriqueBoutique, The brown steveMaddens I got on ebay. PieereSalibra also has a great solection. Also many in much larger sizes for you big boys. I personaly am gifted with a size 9 US in womens. When I get time I'll put my whole collection together and share it with you all. Thanks for admiring what little you all have seen so far.

real men wear heels

I am looking forward to posting the entire collection but I am working 7days and many hours but will post my collection over labor day. I believe there is something for everyone. Hope you all enjoy.

real men wear heels