Translation help, bitte?

Trolldeg

I'd appreciate it if someone could help me to translate this bit of german. I think I understand it all, but I want to make sure, to avoid any misunderstandings... ------------------- Hallo, hatte Ihnen schon einmal geschrieben. Zum Ersteigerungsbetrag kommen noch 15 Euro Versandgebühren dazu, da es ausserhalb Deutschlands ist. Die Kontodaten sind bei Ebay hinterlegt oder nutzen Sie doch bitte Pay-Pal!! -------------------------- If any other people need help with translating, when dealing with international Ebay transactions, perhaps we could use this thread? :roll:

Here is the literal translation...

------------------ Hello, had already once written you.

To the Ersteigerungsbetrag still 15 euro shipping charges are added, since it is outside of Germany.

The account data are deposited with Ebay or use you nevertheless please Pay Pal!!

....self-explanatory.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Hej TD :roll: "Hallo, hatte Ihnen schon einmal geschrieben. Zum Ersteigerungsbetrag kommen noch 15 Euro Versandgebühren dazu, da es ausserhalb Deutschlands ist. Die Kontodaten sind bei Ebay hinterlegt oder nutzen Sie doch bitte Pay-Pal!!" Translation: "Hello, had already written you before. 15 Euro shipping costs are added to the purchase price, because it is outside of Germany. The account data are on file with Ebay, or just use Pay-Pal!!" Sorry, but my knowledge of Swedish is not good enough to translate from German to Swedish :wink:

Hej TD :roll:

"Hallo,

hatte Ihnen schon einmal geschrieben.

Zum Ersteigerungsbetrag kommen noch 15 Euro Versandgebühren dazu, da es ausserhalb Deutschlands ist.

Die Kontodaten sind bei Ebay hinterlegt oder nutzen Sie doch bitte Pay-Pal!!"

Translation:

"Hello,

had already written you before.

15 Euro shipping costs are added to the purchase price, because it is outside of Germany.

The account data are on file with Ebay, or just use Pay-Pal!!"

Sorry, but my knowledge of Swedish is not good enough to translate from German to Swedish :wink:

Tom, you translated German to English perfectly. I couldn't have done it better!

The best fashion is your own fashion!