Can't access Torrid.com website?

balacau

I was told about an online store called Torrid.com by a friend of mine who now lives in San Diego since leaving England. She knows about my boot fetish and since we were talking about an amazing sighting I had today; I might find something similar there. Unfortunately I've tried www.torrid.com and http://torrid.com and neither seems to work. I just get a File 404 page not found error...

She said she was using it at the same time and there was no problems at all. Does anyone else have the same trouble I'm having now?

As for the sighting well......since it was 26C here with high humidity, the last thing you'd expect to see would be a goth woman in green stockings, dark denim mini skirt and a pair of pvc or patent leather pull up very high platform/wedge knee boots. The boots were a "double wedge", almost like a two-block effect, one on top of the other. I could have plucked up the courage to ask her where she got them from had I not been rushing for the bus to get out of town before the rush hour traffic began! I really regret that now! I am not looking for a pair of similar boots on eBay though i wont hold my breath finding a match, let alone a pair in my size. The closest likeness to the boots I can find are on Hot Topic; which I cant seem to access right now either :roll:

I learned the truth a long time ago, being afraid of the dark is what keeps most of us alive...

It seems to be working fine for me now, must have been a heavy traffic night or something went wrong with the main Hub in Hull... Yeh the boots are cool, and I'm looking for a good avatar now too :roll:

I learned the truth a long time ago, being afraid of the dark is what keeps most of us alive...