Ballet boots?

thehighheelsgirl

Just wondering, and guys please dont post on this, but how many of you other girls wear ballets? To those that do, just for bedroom time or do you wear and walk in yours?

Jen

Hello Jen,

I completed new here. My name is Esther and about 2 year permanetly heeled. The 18 last month day and night (1/1/2005)

The last 4 month I wear ballets at night. (verry difficult) to get my feets more stretched.

Very nice this forum. Nice reading and read your story with special interest.

Kindly regards

• 2 weeks later...

I also have a pair of ballet boots. But it is very difficult to walk in them. So I only can wear them at home.

Andrea

For me to. Once I have tryed to wear them outside. But thats to difficult. Iwear them in the house more of les 50% of the other 50% normal 5"or 6". But the ballets are mostly for training. Who of you wear the ballets in bed to?

Esther

What are they like to wear? Does it hurt to wear them even when you're not walking round? (if it's possible to walk at all, im not sure)

Hello SarahLou,

The ballets hurts for the first couple of weeks. Also if you had hh experience. My toe hurts te most and the mussle a bit. But after a couple of weeks your are used to it en after say 8, 9 weeks the pain fade away.

The biggest problem is the temparature of my feets. Esspecialy at night. but you can solve that. Lay back your night cover to your knees. That wil do.

Walking is a very, very diificult ecperience. At first the pain, (that will fade). Second your balance, different from normal hh. You need to balance iin every! direction whitout the support of your "normal" toe position. Thirt, I am so tal in my ballets. There is only one solution. Practice as much as possible.

If your are planned to wear them buy lether one's!

My second pair, I love them, are whit wedge 8" heel. From Piazza special order Germany.

Esher

I am in my ballets whenever I am home. So that includes sleeping (we loosen my laces a decent bit) and just walking around the house. I wear them out of the house on occasions. As far as how they feel and all that, you need to pay for good ballets, which means the not devious ones. I only have ballets from hot peppers. And you need to get a nice snug fit. They should fit just like pointe shoes. Hope that helps Jen

Yes, I do walk in these

• 3 years later...

I have worn them off and one for a couple years and the pain gets better but after long times they still hurt like heck. Wearing them even at home watching tv hurt my calf muscles but walking on any hard surface hurts even with toe pads. Most times when I wear them I am locked into them for the night or the weekend so the pain is constant and numbing. After a few hours anything below my waist hurts and bit and it moves from my toes to ankles to calfs to my thighs and hips. I love the feeling of almost helplessness and trying to walk around (especially stairs) is such a rush. Sheryl

• 1 month later...

Well I spend an entire weekend in them where my husband mailed the keys and I had no way to get out. It went from fun and exciting, to pain to more pain and then just a thrill knowing I was in them for three days regardless of how much they hurt or how I felt. The worst was cramping where I needed a few minutes to take them off and stretch. Another is walking on hard surfaces like the Southcentre Mall where we spend about five hours walking and my toes felt like they had fallen off a couple hours into it. Sheryl

Till know I wear my ballets say 2 times a week for a couple of ours. I am planning to extend the time I wear them. A while ago I send back a pair with zippers for some reason the weren’t stable enough:sad:. Good suggestions (brand, shop) for a pair of ballet ankle boots? My good pair which I wear are from La Piazza:winkiss: Germany.

Love Esther