Great charity shop finds.

highheelfan

I just spent some time trawling through the shoe racks of some charity shops this afternoon and I just thought I'd share some of my finds.

The first pair I came accross were in Scope. I could tell they were very high but a quick check with a ruler at home showed that they were a full five inches.

Sorry about the picture quality, all I have at my disposal at the moment is my camera-phone

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'll post the others later, hopefully in better quality :D

shakedown -

I took the liberty of doing a little Photoshop work on the dark picture. I had to sacrafice the color but...

Posted Image

Nice shoe

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

I think camera phones need to be the the 2.5 mega pix range to be any practicality.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

today I was able to find two different blue denim pants (womens size that fit me real good) @ a thrift shop! :roll: one is tight fitting (tapered) jeans for my reeboks or any of my pairs of boots, the 2nd ones are nice fitting "bell bottoms" or wide boots-cut jeans that I love. so, depending on the style I choose with my heeled boots, I'm ready to do it in style! (all for about $10.00) :wink: