New knee boots

Rockpup

Hey guys. I recently got a pair of new knee boots from Miss Sixty. They are made from very soft leather, lined with the same soft leather, and have ~4.5" heel from what I can tell. You definatly know you are in heels wearing these, but they are comfortable with plenty of room for the toes to wiggle around :D

Posted ImagePosted Image

Here I am wearing them compared to my Pleaser 8899 thigh high boots. Although I think the thigh boots are closer to 5.5" heels.

I usually wear these under jeans, the heel has a rubber cap so they are not too loud when walking around. I just happend to roll down the edge like they had in the store, I usually wear them unrolled and they end just above the knee.

I just ordered a pair of 3.5" wedge heel Bronx boots, I will let you know when they show up.

Have fun

Jim

(formerly known as "JimC")

well, now theres a different style for you if I may say so myself!! :D I like the new knee boots style a lot!! way to go jimc, you do look VERY good in thigh boots!! :cry:

The Miss Sixty boots are size 10, the pleasers are size 11. Here I am wearing only the knee boots, but under my work jeans. Nevermind the grease stains :D If the pants were a little bit longer they almost look like western style boots as the heel is pretty thick. The toe area extends out enough that it hides the actual heel height by making it look like more of the ball of your foot is on the ground.

Seeya

Posted Image

Thanks! I will get you a better pic when I get home as none of the pics I took yesterday show great closeup detail. Lots of sunlight means lots of shadows, but I will lay them sideways and snap some pics in a bit. I should have either my new wedge boots waiting for me or my new thigh high ballet boots when I get home! seeya Jim

Nice boots Jim, I saw them recently on sale in London, when I bought my last pair of brown boots - but they were way above what I had to spend. Nice though! There's a lot of detail on the start of the shaft which you can just about make out in the pictures.

The Miss Sixty boots are size 10, the pleasers are size 11. Here I am wearing only the knee boots, but under my work jeans. Nevermind the grease stains :D If the pants were a little bit longer they almost look like western style boots as the heel is pretty thick. The toe area extends out enough that it hides the actual heel height by making it look like more of the ball of your foot is on the ground.

Nice pictures and wonderful boots, Jim C. A style I'd wear without problem for sure!

very nice choice, they look great on you!

salutes,

Anton

Hey guys, first pic of my new Bronx wedge boots compared with the Miss sixty and pleaser thigh boots.

Posted Image

The wedge boots are quite comfortable and do not feel like much of a heel, they are quite discrete under jeans so they may be good for general purpose heeling :D

Have fun

Jim

Heya, got to wear my wedge boots all around Miami today. I made several stops and quite frankly no-one noticed, which is just fine for me, as most of the time I'd rather just wear my heels and be on my merry way. On with the pics.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

And, as someone requested doing another thighboot/kneeboot comparison, here they are!

Posted ImagePosted Image

The last photos were done within view of some Bell South guys who were drilling for new lines, I think they sent someone over to see what I was up to as one truck drove a circle around me then went back. :D

Have Fun

Jim

Probably wondering why that guy is wearing two different boots. :D

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.