putting on strappy shoes

Dexter23

Well this is not obvious on that pic, but I've already seen some comparable strappy shoes that had a full length rear zipper, so that the straps had to be adjusted only once. If it's not the case, better not be in a hurry when putting on your shoes...

On 2002-06-08 04:00, Laurieheels wrote:

We'll call these men servants. Serving the goddess in her shoe needs. Yes. :smile:

Me first! I know I'm new here and all, but I'm nice. Really I am. :smile:

On 2002-06-10 06:30, Laurieheels wrote:

Loin cloths for the boys, please! Or maybe leather pants and that's it. Ys, leather pants.

aw man, I knew I should've bought some leather pants last time I saw some at the Gap. *pout*

That's not leather.. That's PVC. :smile: But they are hot too.. :grin:

Greetz, Jeff

---

"She's going shopping, shopping for shoe-oe-oe-oes

She wants them in magenta and Caribbean blue-ue-ue-ue" - Imelda, Mark Knopfler

On 2002-06-10 20:56, Jeff wrote:

That's not leather.. That's PVC. :smile:

But they are hot too.. :grin:

Yes they are, especially in the summer!!

But they DO attract attention...anytime of the year, but as I found out the hard way, washing them on a washing machine and drying them (even on LOW) just doesn't do them any good at all! WAHHH :grin: :grin:

As to Laurie's post...

What a sacrifice! Still, ?

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

• 1 year later...

If you fancy doing up buckles how about these shoes then. Just allow an extra 10 minutes to put them on :lol:

Posted Image

These are awesome :lol: didn't Sophie Ellis B wear something like these in black?

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

I've seen a few pairs of those in Schuh, actually. I'm not that keen on them, I'd prefer the red strappy sandals (on someone else, complete with matching red toenails :lol: )

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

I was wondering how difficould it is to put these on. I don't think it's easy with all the staps and all..

Posted Image

Not very hard, just look at my avatar :lol:

And, Sophie Ellis does seem to wear nice styles of high heels in her videos and appearances

I wish I was a size 10

If any of you find it difficult putting-on and taking-off all those cluttery ankle straps/heel straps/quarter straps ......... EASY! .......... just reach for your razor blade or craft knife and cut 'em all off!! Result: A pair of mules/slides that is MUCH easier to put-on and take-off and immediately looks and feels MUCH sexier (in my extremely humble opinion)! Cheerfully yours, Heelsfan

Onwards and upwards!