Arrrgh! Firewalls suck!

Can't go wireless in the company's building, it's shielded. You have even trouble to get a mobile phone connection in the house to outside. You can only connect to the in-house WLAN-services but that won't ease the problem either as they're still on the wrong side of the firewall. CU! -Mike

Must be a place that is a little.........paranoid about company information getting leaked out, perhaps? People will say "well.....you're there to work, not check your e-mail", but we're all only human, and sometimes it's natural to just want to check something that's not all about work.

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Sadly, it's not me, but some really awesome Lolita Goth from Japan. I am working on putting some new stuff together though! Feel free to PM me any information ya wanna yak about too.

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

• 3 weeks later...

I have my company's firewalls, and I have my own. My company's firewalls exist to prevent me from cohabitating with the devil and dowloading material that's harmful to their networks. My firewalls exist to prevent the devil from infiltrating my private network, and to date, I've stayed well ahead of them!