HHboy-NL

Hi all, I'm new to this forum and am so glad that I found it. Finally a place where I can share my feelings. I am a 17 year old boy and straight, as far as I know, and I absolutely love high heels. The minute I see a girl walking in sexy high heels, I can't stop thinking of those to be on my feet. When I was younger I walked lots in my moms heels when she wasn't around but my feet became bigger and I couldn't wear em anymore. But now I want to buy myself a pair of high heels, but I want to let my mom know about these feelings first. But the problem is that I'm too afraid to tell it to her. I'm afraid she will think I'm nuts or that she will dislike these feelings that I have for high heels. There were several moments where I almost told it, but at the end I backed off. What do you guys think of this, should I tell it to her or shall I wait for a moment? I'd like to hear some suggestions :D. I really want to have my own pair of high heels. Greets, HHboy-NL

Welcome the hhplace, HHboy-NL! It's a tough call what to do. My mother I know would accept it, but I know my father would flip out. I haven't told either of them. My father is not in the best of health and I'd rather not be a contributing factor to worse health problems. It's really up to you to access the situation to determine if she would accept it.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

HHBoy-NL:-) Welcome to the HH PLace Forum. It's a tough situation for any of us to advise you on a method for you to tell your Mother since we don't have any information on your home life or your Mom. Just a suggestion---have you thought about starting with a pair of cowboy boots and maybe expanding from there in the future? Your Mom may not mind you wearing them and you could possibly also wear them out in public successully to get her used to you being in heels. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

HHboy-NL, unless you're absolutely sure your mom is very open minded I wouldn't tell anyone about it for the time being. Only you can determine if she is but have you ever discussed something very personal with her for example and how did she react to that? I guess some moms can be real soulmates for their boys but telling them you want to wear high heels? I don't know... Take your time, sniff out this board some more, plan your purchase well and anticipate to have to keep it privat for now. Make sure you get comfortable wearing high heels for yourself first, you can always tell your mom later and it's easier when you're 100% sure you don't find it strange yourself anymore. Good luck whatever you decide to do.

I would agree with all the above, particularly Bootylicious. At 17 you're probably not that far away from moving out of the house (college, job, etc.) and having your own heels and privacy should help you sort out where you're going with it. Good luck and welcome, we've all been through it. wineanddine

Good Day all :D Im new too!!!! stumbled across this Forum this weekend while looking to see if there are other people .... guys who love to wear high heels, as I do. Like HHboy-NL I used to wear my moms shoes as a kid while she was not around until my feet grew to large ( im now a uk size 11) Im now married ( 3 years to a very beautifull and understanding lady) who ive shared my "secret" too , she accepts me for who i am and occasionally asks me to put on my high heels around the house (like im gonna say NO hello ) . My collection (????) 2 pairs one is a pair of black 5" steel heel stilleto ( i can comfortly wear for a good 5-6 hours the other a pair of black 7" high heels mainly used in the bedroom as ive not yet mastered walking in them or should i say hobble. Ive always wanted to wear high heels in public, not to display that i wear high heels, but just for myself as my name says I LOVE HIGH HEELS well today i did it i wore a pair of +- 1" chunky heel ankle boot (very similar to a cowbow boot but not quite) with a pair of my wifes knee high stockins AND BOY did it feel good , this is definatly gonna be a regular part of my work attire (security salesman by trade so i think ill stick to 1"chunky heels) however i will be attempting higher heels in public on weekends !! THANK YOU guys for allowing me to finally DO IT Will appreciate any feed back good or bad till then Thanx again

@ all: Thanks all for the positive reactions. I'm going to sort out what to do. I'll let you know how the progress is going. @ NewfieGuyInHeels The NL stands for the place where I live, The Netherlands. Greets, HHboy-NL

Great to welcome both of the new guys to the board. To NL: There is no right answer on how to approach this. Personally, now being almost 22, I came out to friends first, then to parents. Mom basically says do what you want, but she doesn't need to know about it...but she borrows a pair of 2 from time to time. It seems you want something somewhat normal for public. I'm going to assume like a chunky heel ankle boot. Maybe go out with a friend and get a pair. If you really want to show your mom, show her the really cool pair of boots you got today. BUT, only do this if she is totally open minded. If you have any more concerns, just ask us on here or you can even private message or e-mail me. Cheers! CB17

Hi new member (like me)! also from the netherlands! Leuk om tegen te komen! If you really have the need to say it to your mom. You never know how she will react. perhaps she will understand it perhaps not. Perhaps she will misunderstand and think you would like to be a girl or she could think you are gay (misunderstanding in general). I think that you should explain it well and have to be clear that it is just a fetish. If she is very openminded and tolerant probably she will understand. In my case I never told my parents about this. I don't feel the need to do that. I think they wouldn't understand. Well hopenlijk horen we meer van jou ,bye now, Ramon