Good advertisement for us or not?

Bootylicious

It would be a good idea, a little out there, way to hairy legs. :D

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

finally someone in the music world likes heels and isnt afraid to show it, and i thought only prince did heels way back in the 80's, then again prince had white stilleto knee highs on. yes i thought the same about the legs.

I will take it that it isn't work friendly then. Should I wait until I get home to click the link?

I'd say it's work friendly TBH. Rammstein are a well know band after all and the page doesn't look extreme at all.

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

I'd say it's work friendly TBH. Rammstein are a well know band after all and the page doesn't look extreme at all.

Hay....it's just a matter of one's opinion. I was thinking of saving some female co worker taking a peak and throwing up or something over those hairy legs. :o

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Have yet to see that vid, but just watched Mein Tein (gotta translate that to figure out what it is), and saw a guy wearing pointe shoes standing on his toes.. *grin*

(formerly known as "JimC")

That's what I meant. They probably influence someone else who might decide to copy the idea but they're less "eccentric". Someone else who are closer to the mainstream copy too and before you know it they're all doing it.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.