another pic

Donna, First of all, great pics. You look great in them and love your boots. Second, this isn't meant to be a ping against you so PLEASE don't take it as such, but.... #1 you don't have to start a new thread for each new pic, you can add the link to your existing thread. This make it much easier for people to following your pics and comments back and forth on them. It also keeps the number of threads down. #2 you don't have to post the message twice in TVs and Guys. Most people hear read either new messages and/or go to each forum. It is easier to have 1 thread in one place because then you can keep all the good comments and replies back to them in one place without having to jump all over. Again, these are suggestions not negative pings again you. Scotty

The boots really do look great especially with jeans They look like at least a 6” heel. Can you walk in that high of a heel? Do you ever wear them (or a lower heel) out and about?

Again, thanks for posting the picture.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Yes there 6 inch heels.I can walk in them (run if needed) lol.Ive worn them out to the clubs around here.Hoping to get a pair of knee high boots with a 5inch heel for when im out shoping.And prolly wear them most every day.ANd the those boots have a metal heel also.

Yes there 6 inch heels.I can walk in them (run if needed) lol.Ive worn them out to the clubs around here.Hoping to get a pair of knee high boots with a 5inch heel for when im out shoping.And prolly wear them most every day.ANd the those boots have a metal heel also.

I guess you been wearing heels for some time then, that's something to be proud about as not many people spend the effort in achieving it.

Very nice by the way.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

My highest heels are 4" and I don't think I can run in them. What is it

like to have a metal heel? And where did you get those boots?

Donnawonna:-) That's a great pair of thighhigh boots you have there and they look very good on you. I know that you enjoy wearing them and being able to do what you can do in 6" heels is outstanding. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!