My next Fetish Stilettos

pussyinboots

As the Spring and Summer are beginning to loom up - I thought that some new mules would be a good idea for the beach :o:D !!!

I have found where I can get these :cry::D !!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

...and these...

Posted Image

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

hallo Pussyinboots, a nice choice, brith colors and plenty heel to get a lot of attention of men when you walk throu the streets or boulevairs. can you inform us about some reactions or more pics. Looking to you botton line, "what can a girl want more". Perhaps a rich and understandable friend to pay for all your high heels and can handle all the jealous looks of other man while support you by the walk or shopping. Good luck on the shopping for your high heels A3

Great luck to you. the gold ones look hot but my preference is for the red ones!!! they look more your style. but I'd like to hear how you get along in both when you do get them. I"m sure a few nice pics would be great, even one on the pedals!!!! RPM

Daz wrote:

Daz

5.5 inch stiletto pumps

Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:52 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

where are you getting there from????

daz

One of the best feelings in the world......

The gold mules are a modified pair from: www.la-piazza-highheels.com

The red ones are from the same place.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Hallo Polkadot, you reaction to Pussyinboots shoud be more as an advise and not as a commentary. She is a grown-up lady who is free to make her own choishes, and hopeful she will makes them. But when she has her new mules and the (little)straps hurt a little while standing in them or they are not that confortable as she hopes, you can say I have worn her. Your expanation that is in the web-page look wonderful and that I was looking for some time ago when this disscusion was going on here about the foot ankle and compairing the heel hight. It's also underbuild my suggestions to some members when the heels are to high to the shoe. It change the heel angle in the wrong way to find your balance. Thanks for the explanation but not for your first comment. keep on going in heels, A3

Those gold heels will be a bugger to walk in because there's nothing to hold your feet in the proper place, in fact your foot will probably slip through and the shoe will end up around your ankles!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

regarding the gold ones also. I love the gold and would go great with gold nail polish I have but I was wondering.... has anyone else have any heels where their toes sort of come over the heel bottoms and are on the ground? I have a few and seems like they are too narrow or maybe just not that much support and my foot slides forward.

Does anyone ever Email anymore? Send me one! I like to chat!

Yes - I have a pair of white toe-post mules with 5" chrome spike heels from "PamboSexyShoes". My toes spill out over the sides all the time in these as the next support vamp is on the instep - not around the toes. They look FAB tho'!!

Hate to see toes spilling over the sole onto the pavement. It just doesn't look right to me.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Hallo Dawn :D !!

I don't walk in them. I DRIVE in them :D:cry::o !!!

Two solutions. You could either insert a half insole so that there's more pressure against the straps or you can put in a short strip of doublesided tape just under where you want the big joint to go. The extra friction should hold your foot in place and prevent pavement walking.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.