High Heels Erotic Art

Loren43

How do women really think about a guy who loves to wear high heels?  

154 members have voted

1. 1. How do women really think about a guy who loves to wear high heels?

Hello - I am a male. I adore women. I'm not really a cross-dresser, at least not in the usual sense. What I do is my own brand of Erotic Art. It's all about beauty: the kind that most males don't know how to create for themselves and feel only a woman can provide - the beauty of the feminine form and some of the "weaponry" which every female has (whether she realizes it or not). Besides the woman herself, the center of much of her appeal (for me) rides on whether she wears prvocative, sexy high heels or not. Too many women fail to realize what a wondrously exotic creature (she) might become with a little effort. By being more feminine, she could have men literally at her feet! Since I don't see enough of this, I create my own illusions of feminine beauty and create photographic studies of myself ~ always in high heels and wearing feminine garments that go with my heels illusions. It just wouldn't do to wear men's clothes with heels. So I wear what seems to fit the heels. Heels are always the focus of all that I do. Heels themselves are a fine art. Nor do I mean to sound clinical. Wearing heels is my favorite thing in the world! A lot has been made of boots on this forum. For me, delicate stiletto heels are what I find to be truly feminine, very provocative, and sexiest of all! I am curious as to how women feel about a man in heels (as often as possible!). See my PICS and let me hear from you! Thanks and Best Wishes to All, Loren

Welcome aboard, Loren43! I too would be interested in seeing some of your pics.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

• 3 years later...

When you said erotic art, I assumed you were referring to drawings, paintings, computer-generated art, but I guess photography can be classified the same. I agree that we could use more of this subject matter here. I am a 3D artist and I have a portfolio on the web that showcases my work. I can either post some of the pieces here or just post links which may be a good suggestion for you too.

When you said erotic art, I assumed you were referring to drawings, paintings, computer-generated art, but I guess photography can be classified the same. I agree that we could use more of this subject matter here. I am a 3D artist and I have a portfolio on the web that showcases my work. I can either post some of the pieces here or just post links which may be a good suggestion for you too.

Are you as good (proficient, talented and as well trained) as Trolldeg?

(I wish he would post some of his recent illistrations)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.