Cool find in the USA!

Danielinheels

http://www.taceri.com

they specialize in large sizes (10-14), in some traditionally feminine styles but also some more "normal" shoes as well (I've actually seen this place's storefront in Chicago).

They even have a survey. I'm about to fill it out.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

OK I did the survey not very long ago, I'll try my best to remember/paraphrase what I wrote:

starting with the work environment question:

How Would You Describe Your Work Environment? Business Casual

How Would You Categorize Your Style? Trendy

My Favorite Type Of Shoes Are? Pumps

I Am Most Comfortable In A Heel That Is 2-3 inches For Work.

I Am Most Comfortable In A Heel That Is 3+ inches On The Weekend.

I Am Most Comfortable In A Heel That Is 3+ inches In The Evening

Where Do You Currently Purchase Most Of Your Shoes ? Online

On Average, How Many Pairs Of Shoes Do You Purchase Per Season?

Spring/Summer 5-8 Fall/Winter 3-5

On Average, How Much Do You Spend Per Pair? ($25-$50)

Please Rank The Following In Order Of Importance To You, Using 1-3

1 Style 3 Comfort 2 Price

What Type Of Shoes Would You Like To Find More Of In Your Size?

More trendy styles - most shoes that I find in my size (13W) is either a sneaker, frumpy-looking, or cheaply manufactured. I'd like to be fashionably up-to-date, even in a larger size.

Comments/Share Your Stories

As a man who enjoys sneakers and heels equally, I find that shoe shopping in my size is hard, but especially so for heels. On the rare occasion that I do find a good shoe, it's met with positive remarks.

(You will be notified if your story is featured on our website, in addition you will receive a web coupon to use towards a future purchase).

Please tell us how you heard about us.

Other

Other Information (note: text is limited to 5 lines)

I admit that not every style sold here is ideal for a consumer like myself. However, I'm very glad I found this site and look forward to stopping in for a visit someday.

Please Click Below If You Would Be Interested In Receiving Updates On Events, Sales and Other Information

X Please include me on your mailing list

and that's all he wrote! :D

I found out about this place, founded in Chicago by some ladies not very long ago - they specialize in larger sized shoes and women with larger calves.

http://www.sole-lounge.com/newsite/shoes/casual/

if you just go to the base url, there'll be a quick flash intro followed by a chance to join a newsletter. needless to say, i did.

not exactly sure they're waaaaay on the southside (for reference's sake, i'm waaaaaaaaaaay on the northside) so i might need a full day aside to venture down there and see. theres an article about them in this month's essence magazine

I found out about this place, founded in Chicago by some ladies not very long ago - they specialize in larger sized shoes and women with larger calves.

http://www.sole-lounge.com/newsite/shoes/casual/

if you just go to the base url, there'll be a quick flash intro followed by a chance to join a newsletter. needless to say, i did.

I must say, I REALLY like these...

Posted Image

:D

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

LOVE that first pair - said that as soon as I saw em. The clear strap is an extra bonus.

camel colored pumps - I was upset to see that my size wasn't available online, and Gabrielle Shoes (their carrier in Chicago) is a nice drive away.