Italian Heels.com

mskim61

A pair of shoes from Italian Heels has been on my wish list for a while now. I finally managed to win a pair of Sofia pumps with 120cm. heels,size 43. They finally arrived and I was disappointed that they run so narrow. Just out of curiosity I downloaded the Italian Heels sizing chart for comparison. Their chart says I should be wearing an even smaller size. Has anyone else had any experience with Italian Heels sizing?

mskim61 Hi and yup, I have had the same experience with a pair of pumps. I have had two pairs of boots from them which run tight for 44, but I bought a pair of Gloria in 44.5 and can't get them on. I guess their pump lasts are made at the small end of the scale.

If you are in the same situation with your Sophia, perhaps you would like to take over my redundant Gloria pumps? They may be the perfect fit!

PM if interested.

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

I have a pair of their sandals which are a perfect fit but my boots were a bit narrow to start but after a while they stretched to fit and are now really comfy...

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Hi I now have *4* pairs from Italian Heels - thanks to my wife buying the 3rd pair of boots at Xmas :D They all fit beautifully, and I couldn't be happier. Great quality, great designs, great fit. And great wife for buying them. (She has way more than 4 pairs from them!!) Just a little word of warning ... delivery took nearly 4 weeks, from posting in Milan (they post registered, so proved despatch date) to arriving here in UK. I did ask them whether they'd consider using a plane-based service rather than donkeys, but apparently donkeys are cheaper. Heelson

Hiya, I bought some Mafalda shoes which took nearly 3 months to arrive as they were custom made and non returnable, imagine my dissapointment when I could barely get them on, this despite using their downloaded size comparison chart & emailing them a couple of times to confirm what size they thought I should order based on my male shoe size & female shoe size (one size bigger in fem shoes) I will order from them again, but next time go up a couple of sizes & pick a pair that are 'in-stock' so that I can return them if they are still not the right size sizing issue aside, they seemed to be beautifully made Heelium

Every generation laughs at the old fashions, but follows religiously the new.

I just don't understand how a company that welcomes men as customers could be so far off in their sizing recommendations. They certainly have a lot of great and unique styles, and the leather construction is a big plus. I am a bit gunshy at this point to order anything else from them. Perhaps one of their staff checks on this forum from time to time and can address our concerns.