I'm glad!

I am glad that I found this forum. I accidently stumbled across Firefox's website one day while researching "men in heels". I though I was the only straight guy who liked to wear high heels. I don't consider myself to be a cross-dresser, in the traditional sense of the word, but I do love wearing some articles of women's clothing. High heeled boots being one of them. I am 51 years old, and more or less wore my boots, all of which except for 1 pair of thigh boots, are main-stream women's boots, in the closet. Well, about a year ago, I wore a 3" pair out as part of a Halloween costume. I did get some comments, most not flattering. Still, I did wear them, and after that I figured I would not stay in the closet anymore. I found a tall women's shop, bought 36" inseam stretch jeans, and I now wear my boots underneath those or my leather pants. Along with my Coach bags, and as in my username, my Wolford bodyshirts. It feels so good. So, thanks to whomever started this forum. And thanks to Firefox to his informative website. :D

Welcome aboard Wolford. You have found the right place. DOn't think you are trying to do anything strange, just read around the topics and you'll find many who share your passion (me for one) and indulge ourselves daily in whatever way we feel like. Been wearing 3.5" heels as daily wear for over 6 months now. Shopping, work and so on. In all that time only one person has asked me about the heels and that wasn't negative. Its all about you being confident and comfortable with your shoes, and of course, wearing the appropriate shoe for the occasion. Do keep us all upto date with your adventures, and try to hook up with some board members as that will give you so much confidence actually seeing guys out there freestyling. TB2

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

Wolford, Welcome aboard. I actually found the site a few years ago exactly the same way and for exactly the same reasons. At the time, I only wore heels INSIDE and when alone. Since then I have developed a certain style and got my wife onboard where I go out in heels. To be honest, I never even thought of actually wearing them outside until I joined. There are alot of good advice here and it is fun and encouraging to share with everyone. Scotty

Welcome, Wolford, form another guy who wears high heels in public.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Wolford:-) Welcome to the Forum from another heel wearer that has been wearing heels for 59 years now. Enjoy wearing yours out in public and let us all know how your heel wearing adventures go. There are a lot of heel wearing guys in the UK and in London who you could hook up with. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!