Goodbye to all.

I just thought I'd leave quick note to say goodbye to you all, and to wish you well. I'm about to move out of my house following the breakdown of my marriage, and don't know when I'm going to have internet access again. You guys (and the few remaining girls) have been a great help to me in trying to come to terms with my desire to wear heels / cross dress, and I've enjoyed feeling welcome here. I do intend to come back when I've got myself settled, but as that might not be for a few months I decided to say goodbye rather than just stop posting. Good luck to you all, I'll miss being a member of the group here. All the best, Chris

Chris100575:-) So sorry to hear that you are having marriage troubles. I had no idea. You have been a great posting friend for me and I hate to see you go, but I fully understand your statement. Good luck to you in all that you do and remember us all from time to time. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I hope things work themselves out for you, comrade. When they do, don't forget about us. Sorry to hear that your marriage is becoming an unsuccessful one. Please do your best to stay in the children's lives (if there are multiple children involved) - and stay focused on continuing to be a productive citizen of our society. Lastly, don't forget about us; we'll miss ya. Take care now.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

Thanks guys. I'm moving out tomorrow, so this'll probably be my last visit here for a while. That said, I've run the idea of internet access by my house mate and offered to pay for it, so I might be back sooner than I think. Sadly the marriage is broken beyond repair. We almost split up last summer, but decided to try and make it work until the end of the year. Fortunately there are no children involved. We officially separated at the beginning of December but have been sharing the house until I could sort out somewhere to go. It is a mutual decision, and we're both trying to make the split as easy as possible. On the upside, when I get my own place I can fill it with high heels! Chris

Chris, You were a prolific poster here with over 1,000 posts of contribution over the couple years you have been here! Hopefully you can come back sooner than you think. More importantly though, I wish you the highest level of optimism and good health as you undertake a new phase in your life. Looking forward to seeing you back here!

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Good luck, chris100575. Hope to hear back from you soon.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.