Help - Where can I find chunky mules in the UK now?

Rob

Hi All,

I'm very lucky to have a lady that wears 4 inch stilettos most of the time, but even she needs something more practical sometimes.

She has some chunky wedge mules that are now starting to fall to bits, and we want to replace them with something similar.

Similar to this

Posted Image

but with a higher chunkier sole like this

Posted Image

Unfortunately this style of shoe (with a reasonable heel height) is out of fashion, and the only things I have been able to find are shoes like the first picture (ie not very high) or this

Posted Image

from Schuh, which is just plain ugly.

So does anyone know anywhere in the UK that is still selling these types of chunky mule (like the first or second picture) with a heel or around 3-4 inches? Maybe a less trendy store or a clearance store that has styles from a couple of years ago.

Can't find them? REALLY - are you kidding??!! The high street shops have been full of them for the last 12 months!!! Try the following (listed from the cheapest retailers to the most expensive): Priceless (formerly Barratts) Peacocks Primark British Home Stores ShoeZone ShoeExpress New Look West One MKOne TopShop River Island Dorothy Perkins TReds Faith ....and a whole HOST of High Street department stores like Debenhams, Next, Principles, Dingles (House of Fraser) etc etc. They have been stocking mules with wedges OR chunky heels since the Spring of last year. Try camping shops as well.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"