TXT-1 has just gone to NEW "Xtremes"

TXT-1

I have ordered my newest heels.... and my first new pair of heels since Septrember 12th 2002....

Posted Image

Posted Image

not to upset the applecart.... but they are NOT for streetheeling!!.... unless you are w6ish! :D

they are Pleaser "Xtreme-701" 8.5" plats... no they don't really go with "The Cause" but "The Cause" is a lost cause and "The Cause" can "go forth and multiply" as far as I am concerned...

not sure if going from my former avatars to 8.5" platform mules is a good thing but to quote myself "Fvck it!" and as someone (I think Hoverfly) said everyone needs at least one crazy pair!...

later,

TXT-1

....[uPDATE].... The money order (deposit) has been sent.... all I need is confirmation that the moneyorder got to the other end and a 2-3 week wait!... Shafted and DawnHH: I am sure I will! :-) I just wish that they were here !!NOW!! :D Expect a good review, when they get here! later, TXT-1

Yes we will Dawn... this is Day NINE! yeah I am counting the Days!! and they are officially my NEW avatars!...<<<! I think I'll be VERY happy with what I have bought... HOPEFULLY they don't reqire much training, to wear with confidence... but I might need a oxygen mask :wink: and hopefully :D if this thread belongs in the fetish forums move it - but I like it here in "in the guys forum - it breaks up the monotony of the "The Cause" threads.... later, TXT-1

ha ha! i got a chuckle out of how your newest shoes are not for street heeling unless you are w6ish! i would definitely wear those on the city street once we've returned to warmer climes. i did manage several hours in my white 7.5's from maya shoes, pleaser brand, when i visited the fetish club in montreal a week ago friday. that was a groovy scene full of weird music, wild outfits and slick dance moves. you can feel at home in place like that if your wearing ultra high heels. i wasn't the only one wearing 7 inch heels but i was the only one wearing them in white. i had my black leather pants on with a black muscle shirt, some black ankle length nylons and my white patent beauties which really attracted a lot of attention in that club. they have that party on the last friday of every month, which provides us with an excuse to go to montreal at least 12 times a year. i didn't get any photos though. when you get your black beauties you will have to share a few pics with us, i'm anxious to see how you wear them.