14 Pairs of Boots.

Magickman

14 Pairs of boots. Yes I did. I brought 14 pairs of high heeled boots to the New Years Eve party. It was that I wanted to be sure to have the right ones. I didn't really bring all of those boots into the party, but rather to the hotel. Along with several different outfits. Cindi helped me decide which ones to wear, and to coordinate the look. It was an extra large Rubbermaid trunk, jam packed with boots. I ended up with the "Man in Black" look. Black leather cowboy hat, black shirt, black stretch jeans, and laceup kneehigh black leather stiletto boots, with 4" heels. Two silver hoops in each ear. Fingernails polished blue. Cindi wore her new 4" stiletto, black suede slingbacks. Beautiful. But I have to tell you about the Hoochie Girls. Hoochie Girls. Yes! At the New Years Eve party, out at a suburban ballroom, it was Cindi who first spotted them, the Hoochie Girls, I mean. Tight tops, leather mini skirts, and high heeled boots. Genuine Hoochie Girls. There must have been 1,000 people at the party. Two bands. Great music. Drinks. Dancing. Light show. Fog machine. Even a bubble-making mechanism. The works. The Hoochie Girls were true to type, in both appearance and flirtacious behavior. Dirty dancing, and with other girls, too. They put on quite a show. Even the band's female vocalist was dressed as a Hoochie Girl, in a strapless red catsuit and heels. It was pretty much a girl watching paradise, that lasted about six hours. Blonds, brunettes, redheads. Lots of very attractive women, and some very good dancers. People of all ages, from 21 to 65 or 70. And high heels, so many high heels. The music was great, the atmosphere comfortable, and the people friendly. We had a wonderful time. Cindi claimed that I had the highest heels of anyone at the party. Long hair, short hair, and bald, were all in attendance. Thick and thin, tall and short, enjoyed the party equally. As near as we could tell, though, I was the only man there in high heels. There were a variety of reactions. "I love your boots," from a few of the women. "Look! There is a man in high heels," from a male voice, heard behind us. "I love your nails," said our waitress. One fellow, out on the dance floor, actually reached down to touch my boots, apparently unsure if he could believe his eyes. Two guys wanted to try on my leather cowboy hat. Anyway, there were many positive comments about my outfit and my boots. Cindi decided that none of these folks had ever before seen a man in high heels. Anyway, that is how they acted. We danced until 1:30 A.M., when the music concluded. The best New Year ever, was what it was. And in high heels, too.

Wow! What a new years party. Sounds like it was a real blast.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Do you have any pictures?

Indeed I was wondering about the same... I mean I also have a nailfetish mehself and wonder how your nails looked like as well as your heels of course... I mean after so many reactions in positive way, couriosity is mindbugging me.

If all is lost as it may seem,

in a cruel endless game,

I'd rather live to redeem,

than to die in shame!

Do you have any pictures?

Has Magicman actually posted a picture of himself before?

Sounds like a great night Magicman. Please post us a picture of yourself (you don't have to show your face) so we can see what your outfit(s) look like. :D

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005