I've arrived at last..

I've been visiting this website for quite a while and for some time I've been reading threads here. Oh! hehe where are my manners...

Indeed. My name is Geoffrey, but I prefered to be mentioned by my nickname. Geoffrey sounds weird to me, but if you prefer calling me by that name, feel free to do so.

Anyway, I am a male of the age of 22 and I've been wearing heels since I was 14... but that was just a 'silly' attempt of mine. I was raised with they idea that heels are for ladies only... however, a strong rebelious feeling kept telling me otherwise untill the day I decided to buy them myself. When I was 18 I bought my first pair of ankle boots (sorry no pic) with 3 and a half inch block heel... color = black. However, I lacked the courage to tell my mother, while stangly I dared to directly walk on them outside with a normal outfit of an 18 year old student... (no pic again) but... secrets hidden for mothers never last than a week or perhaps two depending on its content. Mine was forced to reveal so I openly told my mom about meh strange feelings that I have for heels and even for wearing nailpolish. My mother wasn't just shocked by her discovery but more by the fact that I behaved with secrecy.

Now today, four years after I blushed by that event, I decided to buy some exteme shoes again... as for a guy these are called extreme here and mostly Amsterdam would allow me to be more tolerated, not the city of The Hague.

Anyway, it is not that I am dying to get a warm welcome, but I would be honored ^^

Oh and I don't know if I am allowed to post a link to a journal of mine on a site but there you can see how my heels look like at the moment and it's the third image http://www.gaiaonline.com/journal/index.php?mode=view&u=2804769

Edit: I don't think I'll be posting anymore this day, but I hope to be of service some other time.

Oh and I forgot to mention, I got a girlfriend and a mother who support me in wearing high heels... I mean to say that I got them both on my side and not as enemies ^^ lol

If all is lost as it may seem,

in a cruel endless game,

I'd rather live to redeem,

than to die in shame!

Welcome, Zero! It's always nice to hear from somebody new, who is into heels. Can't wait to hear more.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Hello, Zero. Welcome to the Forum. It sounds like there may be more interesting stories from you in the near future.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Never looked it that way, but indeed I can't wait to share some thoughts, yet not adventures but those are to come and if possible I will send some pics as well.

in a cruel endless game,

than to die in shame!

Ah! It's nice to see a new face, and one that not only likes to wear the types of boots I regularly wear, but also one that appears to be into art (anime?) from the look of their avatar! Welcome! The boots you put in your post on Gaiaonline are very comfortable, and go great with a great many outfits. Can't wait to hear any "heeling adventures" you may have.....and to have both a mother AND a gf who are supportive.....WOW! You are truly one lucky individual indeed! Congrats! SQ

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Thanks SQ and yes it is anime, the avatar is a rip-off from deviantart.com and my favorite character. I can't wait to share some heeling stories as well, besides I'll be trying them out tomorrow for streetwalking and this friday I will be going out to a party where more people like me wear all kinds of funky shoes :D I'm glad to have been open to the people I mostly see, cuz if not, then the would have treated me as a freak, but showing them that I have passion for heels and loving it, of course with a specifik lifestyle I chose for, I have given both my mother and gf the opportunity to accept me for what I like and what I am :wink: But anyway, all stories will be posted soon enough ^^

in a cruel endless game,

than to die in shame!

Hallo Zero, nice to hear there are more dutch man who likes and wear high heels. welcome to the forum. I live just above Amsterdam in the green country. So enjoy the forum and high heels, A3

Welcome Zero. I hope you find this site to your liking. It is always good to find someone so young thinking it cool to wear heels.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.