Help!

Dr. Shoe

I need a favour from one our American friends:

I would like to order a pair of the Jaeger Mules from Payless but they will only sell to people in the 50 states and living in the UK I cannot get at them.

If anyone could agree to order them for me I will paypal the money across to them and then, when they're ready to send them, I'll send the postage cost.

http://www.payless.com/Catalog/ProductDetail.aspx?&TLC=Womens&SLC=WomensDress&BLC=WomensDressTrendy&Width=Regular&ItemCode=53621&LotNumber=044886&Type=Adult&Popularity=94&DescriptiveColor=Brown&Size=12

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Local Barratts closed a while ago.... booo!

Replaced by some cheapo outfit selling junk.

yeh,

I noticed that, I found a nice pair of cowboy boots in there for £15 only to find the same pair in barratts for £20, just a different label.

some of their other stuff is sure to be the same as well.

have another look in there again before you write them off,

(Shy guys will love the new store as it is less open plan than Barratts.)

Nigel

The angels have the phonebox.

I need a favour from one our American friends:

I would like to order a pair of the Jaeger Mules from Payless but they will only sell to people in the 50 states and living in the UK I cannot get at them.

If anyone could agree to order them for me I will paypal the money across to them and then, when they're ready to send them, I'll send the postage cost.

http://www.payless.com/Catalog/ProductDetail.aspx?&TLC=Womens&SLC=WomensDress&BLC=WomensDressTrendy&Width=Regular&ItemCode=53621&LotNumber=044886&Type=Adult&Popularity=94&DescriptiveColor=Brown&Size=12

Might be able to help you out Dr S..... but will have to wait till after christmas.

Basically I have a contact in the States who has been buying lots of Payless boots and shoes on my behalf ( About 15 -20 pairs so far) and most recently some lovely boots from Fredericks for me which are on order. The deal is that I pay her a Finders fee of $10 per pair plus all costs Shipping (payless shipping to her and then postage to UK) plus paypal fees. It works for me but you might think that the additional costs might not make it financially viable. Depends if you want them badly enough i suppose. Worth considering if the other contact given to you doesnt come to anything. LMK if you are interested and i'll put you in touch if she's agreeable, but will have to be after the Christmas holidays.

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!