I FINALLY DID IT..........WHAT A RUSH

sandalcrazy27

So, I really do think most people are either too absorbed in their own things to notice, or if they do notice then they're simply inclined to mind their own business.

Indeed. I wore the boots I mentioned in the office thread into Central London this evening. The heels were clearly in view as I was sat on the train and people did notice - but they were eyes of curiousity and intrege rather than disapproval. I wore them as they were my shoes and felt comfortable about it. On the way there and on the way back a guy was sat opposite me and they did notice my shoes - they had long looks. Whether or not they "liked" it I don't know but they seemed intreged.

It's a shame I developed blisters on my heels - the boots need an insole I think to cushion my feet! I did a bit of walking tonight!

Great experience today! :D

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

can I get comments on these?

Posted Image

I'm thinking of getting them for when I hit the street tomorrow. Its between these and the sligbacks.

I saw those today, and I was tempted to try them on, but I caught the clogs in a 13W and ended up trying those on, walking around the store. It was only me and the sales lady (on the phone) at first, then a girl who I'm guessing was just coming from college came in and was looking at some pairs of 12s. I wanted to ask her opinion, but from sizing her up, I doubt I would have gotten an honest response. The sales lady didn't finish her phone call before I decided to try on some other shoes - some flats in a 13W, some dress sandals in a 12W, and some other clogs in a 12 which ended up not fitting. I was intrigued by these mules, but they only went up to a 10. There were some espadrilles there also, but I don't like breaking the tags off the shoes unless I'm pretty they're going to fit and I have a chance to try them on, so I let them be. Another empty trip, but probably wouldn't have been that way if I had some disposable income. I wanted those clogs badly... I must've worn them for 10 minutes or so, I'm surprised the sales lady didn't come over to talk to me (the aisle I was on was visible from the counter)

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde