jiving with a friend... little does she know

Danielinheels

Let me preface the conversation I'm about to post by noting that back in New Orleans, there was a party called Stiletto Sundays thrown at the House of Blues. The idea was simple: Get there early, wear stilettos, get in free. Since I couldn't confirm that a guy had ever tested the rules (it was clearly designed with women in mind), I wasn't going to be the first. Some old coworkers were talking about going one day, and I jokingly jumped in with them, telling them how I was going to wear my stilettos to the club. Well one of those cowkers is still in regular contact with me via email, and she sent me this message:

Daniel, it is Stiletto Sundays all day when we get back to New Orleans! What size do you wear, a 16 in stilettos?

My response:

No, a 14 - I want black with an ankle strap please thanks

I didn't hear from her for a few days, so I sent her the beginning message, and it was on from here:

12.11.05 10:57pm Daniel: When are you going back to New Orleans so I can know when to expect my stilettos? I'll be there from the 21st til the 27th

12.13.05 2:46am Angel: No, Pal I will be in Houston for like two months.

12.13.05 4:39pm Daniel: Sellout. You're scared.

12.13.05 11:45pm Angel: Im hhurt!!!!! with two h's!!

12.13.05 11:56pm Daniel: mmhmm. i bet it doesn't compare to the pain i felt when you callled my feet size 16s...

12.13.05 11:57pm Angel: I wasn't try to be funny....Most guys I know your size wear like a thousand size shoe!!! nobody told you be that tall! lol

12.13.05 11:59pm Daniel: lol we already talked about this. you were supposed to UNDERguess my stiletto size, but if we were talkin about nikes or something then i can understand "trying" to be funny. anyway since you won't be back, i guess i'll have to go out on my own.. :wink:

12.14.05 12:00am Angel: But keep my spirit alive!!!

12.14.05 12:02am Daniel: how you want me to do that?

12.14.05 12:04am Angel: drink a lil sumthin', sumthin' for me. :wink:

12.14.05 12:09am Daniel: i dunno if i can get drunk AND wear stilettos - you're askin a bit much. i might get a drink in though

12.14.05 1:30am Angel: lol...Why you so Stupid? lol

12.14.05 1:49am Daniel: i'm not stupid enough to wear stilettos and get drunk. i'm already too tall and that would just be way too much legs to control.

12.14.05 1:51am Angel: lol....I hate your guts

12.14.05 1:55am Daniel: wtf? why you hatin?

12.14.05 1:58am Angel: lol...just jokin...just jokin

12.14.05 1:59am Daniel: i think you're jealous cuz i would look better in stilettos than you would.

12.14.05 2:00am Angel: lets not lose our damn minds...now!!!

12.14.05 2:02am Daniel: whos losing their mind?

12.14.05 2:04am Angel: U thinking you can work them better than Moi!!!!!

12.14.05 2:09am Daniel: I know I can. Even if it means I gotta go to Houston and show you.

12.14.05 2:12am Angel: BET!!!!! U dont wanna test RED!!!!

12.14.05 2:14am Daniel: yeah okay whatever. if you're such hot stuff then have em ready for me. remember - black, size 14, preferably with an ankle strap. we'll see if you can walk the walk... literally

12.14.05 2:14am Angel: Bet that...LOSER!!!!

12.14.05 2:21am Daniel: more like winner. remember, you mighta worked with me, but you dont know me. i can do pretty much everything

12.14.05 2:22am Angel: Maybe you can ...but not better than me!!!

12.14.05 2:28am Daniel: I'm tellin you angel, I have a proven track record. I don't back down to challenges. When fools challenge me in a game of basketball, I step up my bball game and win. if you challenge me at jacks I step up my jacks game and win. Don't think I won't step up the stiletto heels game as well. Consider yourself officially warned. :D

Do I have to show her the deal? I don't think she's ready for me.

(sorry this was so long, I tried my best to shorten it...)

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

Nice story, I once bet a friend of mine I'd wear em if she bought them, a pair of white 3 " stilettos, never happened though.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Great volley of messages between you and your friend there, Danielle. Can't wait to hear the results of that bet.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.