Hoochie Boots

Magickman

While Cindi and I were at the Nine West store in the Mall of America, another couple walked in to shoe shop. The man gravitated to the boot display, and admiringly picked up a sexy lace up stiletto boot. "Hooch!" he exclaimed.

The boot in question, the Nine West "Kool Breeze," was a style that Cindi and I had previously looked at, and I had even tried on. This boot is a black leather, knee high, lace up stilletto, with side zipper. And pure hoochie I love them.

Cindi and I are going back to Nine West at the Mall of America tomorrow. She is going to buy a pair of these hoochie boots for each of us. WOW!!!

See the boots at: http://www.zappos.com/n/p/p/7218067.html

Great deal your supportive SO is buying you the boots. Nine West is definitely the first place I look for shoes. Very cost effective. The heel tips on all 5 pairs of Nine Wests I have hold up VERY well, so you should definitely get your money's worth out of them. And the Mall of America brings back memories of when my parents used to live in Minneapolis. Curt Carlson, One General Mills Boulevard, Harvey Mackay -- some truly great business enterprises are out there in Minneapolis. Is it Camp Snoopy where the indoor amusement park is for kids?

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

We did it. Cindi and I went back to Nine West at the Mall of America, to buy our hoochie boots. But it was a partial success and a partial failure.

Let me explain. I had called Nine west to request that they hold the Koolbreeze boots in Cindi's and my sizes. At the store, I tried on both size 9 and 9 1/2, finally choosing the 9 for a snug fit. For poor Cindi, neither a 7, nor a 7 1/2, felt right on her foot. Some boots just will not fit some feet. Same thing has happened to me.

So we were unable to procure matching hoochie boots. Cindi has spoken to me though, of wanting gold leather cowgirl boots. I spotted a sample of such a boot on the shelf at Nine West, with around a 2 1/2" or 3" heel. These were on closeout, only a few left. As luck had it, the display sample was a 7, and it was a perfect fit for Cindi. We asked the sales associate to bring out the mate of the display boot. With the cowgirl boots on both feet, Cindi was ecstatic about how comfortable they were. So she bought the cowgirl boots.

I am extremely happy with the hoochie boots. They are soooooooo hot!

For iloveboots:

It was snowing today, so we carried our new boots out in a bag. On Saturday, though, Cindi and I will be going dancing, to live oldies music, in our new heels, for date night at the singles dance.

Kneehighs asked about Camp Snoopy. Camp Snoopy is a vast indoor amusement park at the Mall of America. Cute kiddie rides, and big rides for the big kids. There are several roller coasters, a giant ferris wheel, merry-go-round, and a variety of nausea inducing, position inverted, fly backwards and upside down, while spinning around, thrill rides. We just watched.

There ain't nothin' more fun than kickin' up your heels on a dance floor! Hope you have a great time breaking in your new heels!!

david

We did it. Cindi and I went back to Nine West at the

For iloveboots:

It was snowing today, so we carried our new boots out in a bag. On Saturday, though, Cindi and I will be going dancing, to live oldies music, in our new heels, for date night at the singles dance.

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

From Wikipedia: hoochie - (US) noun or adjective depending on usage, is a street slang sexual slur meaning a scantly dressed, sexually promiscuous young woman. When used as an adjective, for example, hoochie mama, the meaning becomes more offensive implying a young mother of bastard children. Sometimes hoochie mama is used as an adjective altogether; for example, hoochie mama skirt suggests the clothing is too revealing. ================================== "hoochie boots" are leather boots that go up to your knees, usually with high heels, also known as hooker boots.

I don't care what they call them---Hoochie or whatever. They are still a very nice pair of boots and I'm glad that Cindi was able to find a pair of cowgirl boots that fit her. Now that both of you are satisfied, you can go out and have fun breaking them in on the dance floor. Congrats! Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!