what are your top 5 musicians/groups?

TXT-1

like the title says: what is your top 5 favorite musical groups/artists? mine are 1. Iron Maiden 2. Judas Priest 3. AC/DC 4. Cold Chisel 5 Bryan Adams I like Heavy Metal... but am rather ecclectic - just don't put on rap, dance/drance or R&B! :-D later, TXT-1

I"d probably have to go with (in no particular order) 1. Mari Iijima 2. David Bowie 3. Nina Hagen 4. Lene Lovich 5. Blumchen I have a pretty wide palate of tastes, and love to sample from all over the world. Such fun!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

I couldn't possibly condense my monstrously eclectic favorites down to just 5, but to illustrate the "eclecticity", I will list 5 favorite, more or less oldie artists from various genres, : Joan Jett Boney M EmmyLou Harris ABBA Vivaldi, especially as performed by The Academy for Ancient Music and Ofra Harnoy, among others ...and 5 more that are arguably more up to date: The Cruxshadows Loreena McKennitt The Offspring Tina Sugandh Shania Twain Just don't force me to listen to Jazz, especially Big Band Era crap (with the notable exception of Cab Calloway).

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

• 1 month later...