High heels at the motel

larry

Last weekend my wife and I took a break and went to a motel/resort up in New Hampshire. We've stayed there about a dozen times and the place is great. Its a family owned business and all of the employees seem to strive for customer satisfaction. We checked in and went to our room and I took my shower and cleaned up first. Next my wife had her turn in the shower and I dressed in dark thi high nylons and red patent high heels (sexy shoes 4211) cut off jeans and a polo shirt. I laid down on the bed and kinda dozed off. In the twlight I heard the door open and heres a girl in her mid 20s with a big tray of some kind of papers and markers and such. She was in the room before I could react and she said heres what you ordered. She was stareing at my shoes and legs. I didnt know how to react and I was embarresed. I said you must have the wrong room. She looked at some notes and apologized for the intrusion. Then she asked if the room was satisfactory ect. All the while she was sneaking glimpes of my legs and heels. Then she said dont worry i've seen things most people can only imagine and then she left the room. What bugs me is when my wife and I checked out the cashier asked how was our stay? and oh by the way, Sorry about the intrusion. Then our room service charges were mixed up and she had to get a manager involved. The manager straightened everything out and she said I hope that everything was to your likeing and we're sorry about the mishap. We hope to see you two again soon. Do they all know? Am I reading into this? Do they just consider this kinky sex? I wish that I had asked them. I'm sure that some of you street heelers are laughing at this but I just dont see how you can wear high heels in public and not feel uncomfortable.....Larry.

Love those heels!

Larry:-) I'm a street-heeler and I am certainly not laughing about what happened to you. I don't have a solution to that, but your story certainly was an unusual one and kind of put you into an unusual spot. I'm not so sure just what you could have said about that event except stating a remark about kinky sex may have smoothed things over a bit. Usually the help would knock on your door first and then have you open it and not enter the room. You could then have peeked around the door enough to converse but not let anyone see what you were wearing and maybe gotten away like that. but she didn't give you that option. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Larry: We also just got back from a similar trip and the idea that the help staff entered your room that way is almost incredible. I normally take heels with me but haven't when flying and that could easily have happened to us too. You can bet everybody at the inn knew what she saw as that kind of info travels fast among the help. On the other hand you can also rest assured that they have all probably seen a lot "worse" in terms of different behavior. If it was me, I probably wouldn't go back there but that's up to you. Wineanddine

In the motel staffgirl's mind I think that nothing is happening else then "ooops, it's a fu**ing mistake to enter an occupied room". Heels in men's feet is just one of the most bizarre (for her) stuff she has to deal with in a motel's environment. The history itself is funny but for larry it can be the start of a terrible fear. Heels for all! Flavio

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

Its not as if the individual employees looked at me as some kind of freak. They all semed sincere in their own way and i'm pretty sure that that the girl who entered our room was one of the daughters of the motels owners. Maybe she didnt tell what she saw to her co workers. Its possible that she said, I made a big mistake and entered a room with out knocking on the door first. All of the staff was great and I didnt really feel guilty about the whole thing (other than lying to my wife) My wife gets nuts about me wearing high heels in front of strangers or out of doors. My main fantasy, My dream.... Is that all people could wear high heels as every day foot wear, To work, shopping, and while doing everyday things. Wearing high heels is a sexual thing for me and I sincerely think that if it was more of a fashion thing I wouldnt be so concerened about this whole thing.........larry.

Love those heels!

Larry, I find that in order to make them more of a fashion thing and less of a sexual thing, you kinda have to wear them in public. It's an experience that truly changes how you feel about them. I do however understand your predicament with your wife, and am unable to offer any good experience of my own to help you there. If only she'd let you wear them in public, it would be better for both of you. Good luck.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.