Bought these before work this morning

sandalcrazy27

Hello, everyone. ;)

Here is a better view.

Posted Image

Wow just noticed i moved up to kittens from the loafers, cool.

I have to say these are beautiful shoes indeed, eve if I don't particularly like these "excessively" pointy shoes. :lol: BTW, congratulations on your "status upgrade"... :D

K.

If the high heel shoe fits, wear it!

taliheels, Whats wrong with them, i'm not into pumps either but these caught my eye and i like them. Kennard, They aren't so pointy that they bother me while i walked in them like some shoes are.

I hope that my wife asks me if i'm giong to wear those 4 inch leg wrap sandals that i bought from NIKE. Just a wish for the men in the world like us.

I also found that when i put them on with my knee high stocking they slip off but barefoot they are fine. No toe cleavage though nut I still like them.

I hope that my wife asks me if i'm giong to wear those 4 inch leg wrap sandals that i bought from NIKE. Just a wish for the men in the world like us.

Kennard:-) I like pumps myself and can wear the pointy toes without any problems. I don't see anything wrong with that pair. They could match any number of outfits because of the colors on the toe-box. Wear them well and enjoy. Any chance of some pics with you in them? Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Wearing very pointy toes shoes can be a challenge for some of us. It all depends on how wide the shoe is, and how wide your foot is, if the former is not quite as wide as the latter, then you'll invariably have problems with both fit and comfort, but if the former is as wide, or wider than the latter, then comfort won't be an issue. Also, wearing pointy toed shoes is a matter taste, some like them, some don't. It all depends on your point of view.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Dawn, I'm looking at getting a digital camera very soon and like jeff the pictures will be taken at work but unlike jeff i won't be wearing them while working. ;)

I tried those on in a 12W before (they were part of that excursion I was on while I was at Payless that day with the two sales girls), they fit really nice to say that a 12 is not my ideal size for closed-toe heels.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

I tried those on in a 12W before (they were part of that excursion I was on while I was at Payless that day with the two sales girls), they fit really nice to say that a 12 is not my ideal size for closed-toe heels.

I have them in a 12W and the toe box is perfect. God bless payless