How your Wife/Girl can guide and be your best support

flavio

This was a little hard weeked since I started moving for my new apartment, not to much heeling. My wife was worried about my high heels, because I got hard (you now what got hard) when I wear them. I think this happens to other guys here, I have read something. Was nice to explain to her that yes, there is a connection between high heels, fetish and sexual feeling. But was as nice to prove her that I don't need high heels to become hard. After that we had a wonderful night with and without high heels. Both of us wearing heels was the best! Heels for all Flavio.

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

I thought I had a supportive wife. The first night I wore heels in front of her, she thought it was hilarious, but began to get nervous as ten minutes became twenty, and I wore them through the movie we watched that evening. That was about ten years ago. She didn't say anything, but I could tell she wasn't too keen on it, so I put them back in the closet. I began wearing heels again about five years ago, and she again wasn't too keen, but kept it bottled up. After a few months, she seemed to warm up, and was encouraging as we went out together, but she remained concerned that it meant I might be gay (I'm not in the least). As time went on, our marriage lost a lot of its substance, and last year I began drinking. She left me this spring, citing the drinking and crossdressing. I no longer drink, and I do not consider it cross-dressing if I'm wearing masculine-looking heels (usually boots with block or tapered heels) beneath long jeans or slacks, or a skirt (again, masculine, such as dark denim, or a pleated skirt that looks very much like a full-length kilt. I don't act effeminate in any way, and people call me "sir," not "ma'am." I would, absolutely, give up heels and skirts for her (as I did for the last year before she broke up with me, and no remorse!), but she's now convinced I'm "incurable," more caught up in the past than the present. So, guys - think twice about your significant others. It may not be enough for them to tolerate it, even if they give outward signs of approval and support. They may just be holding on until you "grow out of it," trying to be nice, but inwardly wishing it would all just go away. I'd say the best thing to do, if you really love them, is to be honest with them about how you feel, but also ask them to do the same, how they really feel about it, and let them know (if you believe this to be true in your situation) that you'd gladly give it up if it meant that much to them. Just a thought. I don't want anyone going through what I've been going through over the last several months. I'm not what she suspects, but she apparently seems unable to let go of the past. Kids involved, too, which makes it much worse. If there's any of you who're religious, please pray for me. Thanks.

Dr... My thoughts and prayers to you and the family... I concur with your thoughts 100%! Tolerance is only a start for a partner to accept the heels (or any other situation). It takes some reading between the lines, time, and being really open and sensitive to BOTH feelings about the issue being discussed. Best of luck, I am positive that things will resolve in the best of the manners Pam

SUPPORT? AT LEAST YOU ALL HAVE SOMEONE!!!! I mean there is a whole lot worse then your signifgant other not supporting your heel wearing. Just be glad your married, be happy as hell that you have a girlfriend because you could be soem bitter as dork like me who can't even get laid if he fucking paid someone.

It's all good. ~Arron.

Dr1819:-) You have my thoughts and prayers for you and your family. Sometimes things don't work out in ways that you think they would. Sometimes things work out in the most unexpected ways. Here's hoping that this situation will work out to the betterment of all involved. Asdf174:-) Your additude is really pulling you down again and it isn't going to do you any good being that way. Try to think good thoughts, look up not down, Do all of the things that give you pleasure no matter how small and please try to cheer up. Your mental health has me worried, my friend. It is time to grab your bootstraps again and pull yourself up out of this "funk" that you are in. Try to always look on the good side of things. Your looking at your glass as being half empty---try to look at it as being half full. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

dr1819 I think you was just unhappy with the woman you had. My wife is a bit insecure about herself at all and that was the initial problem in the night I told you here, but I'm quite sure, as I said in some previous post, I don't like to call her supportive because she agrees with me in the thinking of been freestyle in shoes, not just supports. Today she tries to help me where I can or not wear my heels to avoid social problems. And yes, she asks me to wear them, she likes to see me, and I'm sure, things go more hot when heeling and she tries to make me be what I want to be. That's why I reinforce it, you was sad with that woman... another one should make you happier. She only was a wrong woman in your life. This is my opinion! Heels for all! Flavio.

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

Your additude is really pulling you down again and it isn't going to do you any good being that way. Try to think good thoughts, look up not down, Do all of the things that give you pleasure no matter how small and please try to cheer up. Your mental health has me worried, my friend. It is time to grab your bootstraps again and pull yourself up out of this "funk" that you are in. Try to always look on the good side of things. Your looking at your glass as being half empty---try to look at it as being half full.

Cheers---

Yeah I know that is very true. I've just been in a bitter mood lately. I'm starting to feel a little better though.

It's all good. ~Arron.