Magazines dedicated to shoes...

kneehighs

Interesting links. I've seen Shuz magazine on the newstand and found it a great source of info and pictures for people interested in female footwear. The other mags appear to be more shoe business trade journals, for people directly involved in the shoe business. Those business journals are a good indicator of future shoe trends, and would probably be the first to note and publish any serious development of mainstream heels for guys. I wonder how many men in the women's shoe business have more than a business interest in those shoes? That could include everything from retail shoe sales to distributing to manufacturing to design to publishing to writing to photographing. I'll bet there are some high heel loving (and wearing) guys among those business types.

http://www.4magazines.net/6176-4.html --linking to SHUZ magazine which at least here in nyc, is available at Barnes and Noble as well as Border's bookshops.

That's on sale over here. My girlfriend keeps on insisting that she will buy me a copy for my birthday! :lol:

I wonder how many men in the women's shoe business have more than a business interest in those shoes? That could include everything from retail shoe sales to distributing to manufacturing to design to publishing to writing to photographing. I'll bet there are some high heel loving (and wearing) guys among those business types.

So Al Bundy is shoe fetishist then! ;)

Epi Cene - your avatar is just bizarre! :D

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

• 1 month later...