Hello again and a question

radiodave

Hello again, I registered for this some time ago and apparently was lost in the crash. I have had an interest in heels since I was young, and I am fortunate to have a girlfriend who is open to letting me explore this and lets me wear them around the house. Recently she inquired as to whether I would like to try a skirt, and she offered a wrap skirt (sarong?) to try, and we both agreed it looked attractive. Maybe not to the general public yet, but I enjoyed the look and feel. Anyway, does anyone (other than women) shave their legs? I tried once a long time ago, but the hairs irritated something fierce when they kept catching on my pants. Nair lasted a little longer, but ran into the same problem. Just curious, since I tend to prefer sandals myself. -Dave

Try sugaring your legs . This will last alot longer and will in time thin the hair out. But be warned the first one or two times it will hurt alot . But if you can suck it up it will pay off with much smother legs then shaving or nair can even come close to especially if your legs are real hairy like mine.

What is "sugaring"???? I have lived for the past 30 years with a wife and two daughters and I have never heard the term. All three of my "gals" use razors to shave their legs. Despite the fact that of giving each of them their own, at least a dozens of times, they kept using mine because "the blade in my razor is always sharper." In fact, it got so bad that, before they went off to college, I had to change blades every day or two in order to keep my face cleanly shaved. (But, wives and daughters, to me, are (sometimes :wink: ) well worth the aggravation they create. )

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Snapmit:-) The hair on my legs grows very slowly and I only have to shave them about every month and a half and even then the hair is so fine that you really have to look for it. Welcome to the Forum. I hope that you really enjoy posting here. Bubba136:-) Mickey has her own electric shaver and she never borrows mine. I always shave my legs with an electric shaver also and it only takes a couple of minutes to run over them from the crotch down. So it certainly isn't a chore. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Shaving one's legs, hmmm... If you're inclined to do so, then do so. But there's no reason to do so if you're no so inclined, whether you're wearing heels or not. I tried, and the result was abysmal. Bottom line - I don't. I simply wear sandals out under jeans, or boots. If the hair on my feet are unsightly I "might" shave that, but no more. I never appear in public wearing heels without either long pants or a long skirt, so shaving my legs has never been an issue (thank God!). Again, I would evaluate your choice with respect to your requirements, desires, and preferences.

Dr1819:-) I shave my legs because it makes it a lot easier to put on and take off pantyhose daily. Also, keeping the hair off of my legs helps to prevent sweating inside my boots in the warmer weather. Everything stays comfortable and wearing pantyhose makes my shoes and boots fit more comfortably and prevents chaffing and rubbing. I wear panties and pantyhose daily with my boots in all seasons all year around. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Lindsay:-) What you call sugaring...we call waxing here in the States. And not for me...OUCH!!! I don't do my arms as I use all long-sleeved blouses or dresses, or suit coats. Daz:-) I shave my face, chest, and legs only. At this late date in life, who cares whether I shave my legs or not. I shave them. They look and feel much better in pantyhose daily. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Shaving my legs is to fussy for me. I have all I can do to shave my face every morning. I did shaved my legs once. Way back when I was in highschool. It was a pain to scrape them clean of hair. And, as I heard my mother say in conversation, that once you start shaving your legs, you really have to keep it up because the hair causes infection and festers and itches like hell while growing out. (Which it did....while my leg hairs grew out, again.)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Bubba136:-) Years ago when in my 20's, I shaved my legs clear to the crotch in order to dress as a lady for Halloween. My Mom used to say the same thing as your Mom, that it would itch a lot when growing back in. It grew back in and it never itched. So, that my not always hold true for everyone. Cheers--- Dawn HH

I really don't think I would think negatively about any man I saw wearing sheer hose and heels with unshaven legs. However, a woman with hairy legs doesn't look good to me. (does not fit my image of a "sexy woman")