Just bought these today!!!!

ninewest

Yep, perfect for street heeling. Very masculine styling with the harness and all.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Nice boots. I like them. You shouldn't have any problems street heeling in them. Let us know what kind of reaction you get when wearing them in public.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I got them from Stuart Weitzman http://www.stuartweitzman.com

They are a US women size 12. The leather is beautiful and very soft. They have a rubber sole so they are good for street heeling. I had to get them ordered from the New York City store. The saleswoman said they only came in a size 11 but then a young (very cute) saleswoman said she would check on the size 12 for me. Turns out there is one size 12 that got shipped! I couldn't help myself and I bought them. I might put them on at the store when they come in and see if the young saleswoman would like to get some coffee so I can thank her.

I'll let you know how it goes.

Yep, perfect for street heeling. Very masculine styling with the harness and all.

Shafted, I agree completely! In my opinion they could be a prototype for a future male high heels fashion. If the Stuart Weitzman shoes weren't so damned expensive :wink:

The best fashion is your own fashion!

I just bought these boots today. They are a bit pricey but they are great on and they came in size 12! I think that the heel will be perfect for street heeling. They should be here on Friday.

Posted Image

What do you think?

Dang it - where? WHERE???

Cut the rest of us in on the deal, ok?!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Ninewest:-) What a great pair of boots for street-heeling. That's the kind of boots that I look for to wear out in public. They look very masculine and you should be able to wear them anywhere with ease. How high is the heel? A great pair, indeed, but a bit expensive. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Its Sunday morning and I just went out in my new boots and women's boot cut jeans from the Gap. I walked about 4 blocks to the mall where I bought the boots. I went to 9 West and Bandolino to try on more boots. Nobody said anything. Even when I took my boots off. Then I went to The Limited to try on a skirt and some cropped pants to go with the boots. Nothing. Not even a comment when I tried on a skirt! I was hoping for A LITTLE conversation. Oh well, all in all, a good sign, I guess.

Sometimes it helps to ask questions to start the conversation yourself. It would seem impolite for any retail clerk to ignore any customer, regardless if were a woman or man trying on skirts, shoes, etc.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Ninewest:-) That sure is a nice pair of boots with a perfect heel for street-heeling an quite stylish also. Can you give us some more info on them? I wouldn't mind a pair of those myself. Are they true to size and width? Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!