New shoes, new pics

kennard

Hello, everyone. :wink:

Ok, time to put on the new shoes! :lol: That's right, I bought a new pair of high heel shoes, here's some pics:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I wanted to try a smaller size (39 brazilian, US 10), just to see how they'd fit. Well, I don't know if it shows in the pics, but they barelly fit... Now I know for sure that I smust stick to sizes 40 (US 11) and up... :oops:

Fortunately, I already have a couple lined up, I'll try to buy them next week, after I receive my monthly pay. Cross your fingers! ;)

K.

If the high heel shoe fits, wear it!

Not bad, Kennard! :D Are they comfortable? and, are you planning to wear them in public?

Well, the front straps (the ones that aren't adjustable) are very tight, so after a while it's not comfortable. :lol: But I still got to take a little walk, and it made me wish I could have found them in size 40 or 41... :)

As for wearing my heels in public, I'll have to say no, thanks. At least not in the near future... :oops: Sorry, I'm not as brave as I'd like to be... ;)

K.

Kennard:-) Very nice pair of sandals. They look like they fit you very well and no unsightly "tranny overhang". It is normal to wear a size smaller in a sandal than your regular size. Maybe with a bit more wearing they will break in to be more comfortable with time. They look very nice on you. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Kennard, the fit for looks is great. Unfortunately your feet are going to slide forward in them. I think a larger size would be too loose and would still give you the problem of tightening up as your foot slides forward.

The more you wear a pair of sandals, the looser the straps become. It's natural. Leather stretches. There is no "cure" for the problem unless the straps are adjustable. They will loosen up and fit you perfectly after a short time. Wear them with confidence. They are a nice looking pair of strappy sandals and look good on your feet.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Nice heel, but they look too small on you. They might feel ok for a bit, but later on after a long span of wearing them (say like 3-4 hours of an evening) they will giev you some trouble. But as always - I hope I am wrong.

You think so? They look to be nearly perfect that I can tell from the pics.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I also took it from the pics that the fit was perfect and they looked outstanding on his feet. I don't think so, but of course I have been wrong before. It's all in the eye of the beholder, don't you think? Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

They look like they fit ok to me!

Well, they do fit but, as I said, they're very tight, which is why I have no intention of wearing them for long periods of time. :lol:

As I mentioned before (see the first message in this thread), these shoes are a size smaller than my other two: these are BR 39 (US 10), and the platforms are both BR 40. I expected them to be a tight fit. :oops:

As for "street heeling", or wearing heels in public, see my previous replay to Bubba. ;)

K.

Dawn, as some have noted, with time, straps on sandals do stretch and with this, the shoes will adjust to his feet and they should be more comfortable for him to wear.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.