Browsing the outlet malls.

Rockpup

Hey guys, stopped at one of my usual haunts yesterday, Sawgrass Mills Mall in Ft Lauderdale FL. Unfortunatly I didnt have much time as I stumbled across a very nice collection of heeled boots at Saks 5th Ave outlet. I should have more time today and will be bringing my usual heeling jeans and 4" Cole Haan boots :wink: Items found included Marc Jacobs boots marked down from $550 to almost $100.. Not sure how nice a pair of street heels would have to be for me to pay $550, but if I ever find a pair worth that much to me I'll mention it here. The Neiman Marcus outlet didnt have anything that interested me, and I didnt have time to check Nordstroms Rack, but I will keep you guys updated on anything I pick up. Have fun Jim

(formerly known as "JimC")

Outlet malls are certainly a darn good place to find first rate merchandise as bargain basement prices. I try to hit the outlets as often as I can to snatch up deals on just about anything and everything. It's a great placee to shop! :wink:

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Oh well, unfortunatly I didnt find anything worth the money in todays trip. I think the sales staff at S.F.A. were confused as to why I was browsing and trying on shoes in the womens section. They are in the middle of construction and the shoe isles are close enough that you have to turn sideways and get close enough to be on a first name basis when passing another person, and they kept cutting through the isles I happend to be in. And yes, the isles to either side were empty. I tried some zip/lace Marc Jacobs boots originally priced $550.. the leather was -very- nice but the fit was less then outstanding. The foot area was fine, but above the foot and around the ankle they were looser then I'd like, even with the laces as tight as they could be. Oh well Also tried some models from Via Spaga, etc. I also stopped at Nordstrom Rack.. Tried on some boots and shoes. Found a nice pair of wedge boots, but none in my size. Oh well I'll let you know if I find anything soon. Jim

(formerly known as "JimC")