Stupid News Articles!

• 4 weeks later...

I dunno - how about CNN's headlines today: "They abandoned us and don't care!" Hmmm... I was under the impression they were ordered to evacuate and billions of our tax dollars are being spent because they refused to comply with their authorities... I say if they want to be rescued, rescue them. If they want to stay, let them sign a legal document waiving all rights to any future claims to anything, and begin cleaning up the city.

Yeah I can see where people are commeing from with that. I don't know I just think it is a sad situation all around and I hope for the best for everyone down there. But I don't see where everyone is comeing form with that argument. But at least it is a headline regarding a relivant topic. Not as something as stupid as New studies find that kids will immatate parents that drink and smoke... I mean thats why I thought we don't do certian things in front of kids.

It's all good. ~Arron.

I really enjoyed reading about Sean Penn's response to the news articles slamming him for helping people in New Orleans. They said his boat was leaking, that he took along a personal photographer... Then half of the people with him slammed the news media! And the coolest thing was that his own responses were very controlled - he didn't slam them at all, but simply said, "Hey, I could get down here and help out. I did."

• 1 month later...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/usatoday/20051011/en_usatoday/jeanslowdownwaistbandsareinchingup

Yay wastelines in jeans are starting to inch up again! WTF did this make the news header in yahoo I mean of all the stupid freakin BS to put on I know there must be more relavent topics to are socity then this .... i don't know. I just don't get people. Some of the stuff we people care about just kinda pisses me off.

It's all good. ~Arron.