Where can you buy HH Boots for Men??

hhbm

Welcome to the forum!

Try e-bay with a query like:

thigh boots 14

or

heel boots 14

Where 14 is your size.

Bob and Angies have a lot of good stuff and I have had good transactions with them.

A vendor I have also have used is:

http://www.howcool.com/

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Nowhere in particular. You have a few choices 1. Women's boots if you are a smaller men's size. 2. Cowboy type boots. Only for those who like this style. 3. Custom made. 4. Transvestite market. Generally fetish type syles of little value for regular street wear. If you tell us your size and wearing preference it will be easier to give a more cogent answer

Where can you buy High Heel Boots for Men online??

Thanks in advance!! :lol:

Perhaps the eaziest way is to first quit thinking of footwear as gender specific. I, for one, cannot look at feet and tell if they are male or female. Then once you've got that sticky bit out of the way, go shopping for shoes wherever footwear is sold. Here in the US guys are wearing high heels in everything from wedgies to 7" spikes while it's not uncommon to find the gals in cowboy & combat boots. :oops:

For the 95+ degree weather we're having I prefer skirts with sandles in about 3" heels. Whenever I go into a shoe shop I no longer think of it as men's or women"s shoes but just shoes. Therefore I go to wherever I can find the style of shoe I want. :wink: The same thing applies on-line.

Guy N. Heels

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

Perhaps the eaziest way is to first quit thinking of footwear as gender specific ... The same thing applies on-line.

Basically you're right, but: In eBay, for example, there are certain categories as one may know already. Hence, offers go where folks find them to be placed most appropriate to be sold for quite some money. A lot of people do query by categories not taking the effort of specifying a particular search. So in order to get quite a choice you got to stick to the rules although some might not like it.

CU!

-Mike