My contributions

Labek

Labek: I found the black slings extremely attractive. The heel looks to be like a good four or five inches. I'm suddenly very curious about those shoes. Can you tell us more about them? Where you bought them, how much they cost and what size they go up to, all the particulars! :P

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Many Thanks for your kind words everyone :P I'm glad you like them. I don't think my feet are shapely enough to suit the slides, and I wasn't very pleased about how I looked in them in the photos. I got both pairs off of eBay. Not very exciting, I know, but I haven't got the guts to go shoe shopping for heels yet. Yes, I am wearing pantyhose in the shots. I love the way the shoes feel on my feet when wearing them. The slingbacks are 4" high, and a UK size 8, and fit wonderfully. They were from a chain of shops called 'New Look' originally.

Hi Labeck! Quote: "I haven't got the guts to go shoe shopping for heels yet. " I know exactly how you feel. However, a few weeks ago I was so so so itching to get my first ever pair of high heels that I just decided to go out and do it! The journey to the shops was a thrill in itself, with the promise of finding what I'd always dreamt of when I got there. When I got to the shops, I just browsed casually around. I think most people just thought I was looking for a present for my girlfriend! I eventually found what I was looking for - a sexy pair of black strappy sandals. I just asked the assistant for a pair in size 8, she went to find them, and then I paid for them. It was a simple as that - but sooooo exciting! It was such a thrill when the attractive shop assistant emerged from the back room and showed me the very pair of high heels I was going to be actually wearing in less than an hour's time! As I was going home with my new purchase in my bag, the anticipation built up inside me so much - I just couldn't wait to get home to try the shoes on. Eventually I got home. I locked the door, whipped off my shoes and socks, and slipped my feet neatly into my brand new strappy high heels - ECSTASY!!! So you see, Labeck, there is so much excitment to be had in just going out to buy your own pair of high heeled shoes. Nobody really knows what you are doing, and you are instantly rewarded with a pair of some of the most beautiful things you could possibly buy!.....And wear!! Try it some time! I'm certainly going to be doing it again sometime!

There's nothing like a good bit of Toe Cleavage!

Labek: :P Two winners, particularly the slings! Your feet and ankles look very attractive at the angles the photos of the slings were taken from. My guess is that if you shot photos of yourself in the slides at similar angles, they would look just as good. In any case thank you for letting us see you. You look just dandy! Painter

Take a chance.

Hi, Labek, Your feet, shoes and the photos are excellent. The hair on your legs in the first of your photos, on the other hand, clashes with the rest of your look. In the rest of the images, your smooth legs blend nicely with your feet and shoes. Thanks for showing yourself to us. :P Painter

Take a chance.

Labek:-) Very nice pics of your first pair of heels, and I agree with Painter that the hosiery helps hide the leg hair and gives everything a more feminine look. Fantastic! Anymore pics? Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

You're right, I should either stick to hose or shave my legs! I will get some more pics soon, thanks for the lovely comments. Labek

• 3 weeks later...

I got both pairs off of eBay. Not very exciting, I know, but I haven't got the guts to go shoe shopping for heels yet.

Believe me shoe shopping in the real world is dead easy and wonderful once you get used it.

The first time I did it I was very nervous, but the sales lady didn't really care and to be honest they've probably seen loads of guys buy women's shoes.

Now when I go out I don't feel particularly nervous anymore and I love it. It's very addictive too. :wink: The only thing that worries me is if any of my family or friends see me as they don't know about my love for women's footwear. The only person who knows is my girlfriend at the moment. (And you guys of course!)

Go for it. It's a great buzz. And you only live once! :lol:

Heel-D :oops:

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005