Clogs

sscotty727

They seem to run just right. I take a women's US 11 and they fit just fine. As Epi said, they are extremely comfortable and alot better than wearing flat "male" sandals. I've found they are even conspicuous with shorts. Wore them to a baseball game with the family this weekend and not one person noticed or said a word, and I even had to step over a few bench seats. Good luck, Scotty

Sally/Gayle, I know these are very boring shoes for you. I didn't post them to say they are extremely sexy or that I hope they catch on for the ladies out there. I posted them for the guys to say here is a nicer shoe to wear in descrete mode that is FAR better than wearing flat "male" sandals. I GREATLY appreciate the high heels you both (and others) wear and please continue wearing them and posting about them. Thanks, Scotty

I know these aren't very high, but I wore these out with my shorts to Wal-Mart shopping. Not one person said a word or even noticed.

Scotty

I have a pair similar to that, but mine are made by Clarks. Extremely comfortable, but still has a lift.