Boundaries

Pam

Hi to all, Just wandering.... To all of you who have/had a relationship where the heeling/CD'ing was at know...were there any boundaries? (i.e. no heeling in public, etc?) Pam

Pam:-) Between Mickey and I concerning heeling in public, I would say that there aren't any boundaries, but a mutual agreement on the time, situation, and place for the heeling to occur or not within reason. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

the only boundry i have is me...once i am use to the fact then everything will fall into place :P ff has already seen the boots i bought on ebay...kinda ugly but with a 1.5" heel to get me use to heel to begin with...:P J

I guess the largest boundary would be how much "imagined" ridicule you are prepared to take......it's relative, in my mind -- directly proportional to the more adventurous you are, the higher the "imagined" ridicule.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I guess one type is the self-imposed boundaries like the decision to go out, or hide the heel under pants...I agree that these are the most difficult ones to overcome; on the other had I see this as challenges. The other type are those you "negotiate" with your SO. As do not wear pointy shoes outside or do not shave your legs. Pam