My pics

greg

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, Greg! Welcome back! Nice pics you posted! While I'm not a fan of mules, those are nice looking. Could you tell us more about them? Thanks! :P

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Thanks for nice words!

Could you tell us more about them? Thanks!

:P

Greg:-) I'm not a fan of mules either, but would like to know more information on the ones in your pics, especially the closed toe ones. Cheers--- Dawn HH

All of them I bought year or two ago - on sales.

On first pic - almost 4" (>3 1/2 ") heel (9,5 cm), two jeans crosed straps, price 20 PLN (6 USD) Posted Image

on second - the same heel height (I don't have them no longer - heel has broken), but I have another photo Posted Image

on third - so they are :

Posted Image

Posted Image 10 cm heel (3,93 inch),paid for them 55 PLN (~16 USD) (Do you like them?),

on last - they were slingbacks, but I cut off straps and have mules, price about 30 PLN (almost 9 USD). They have full 4" heel.

The last photo I didn't see earlier. Boy, your feet and those mules go perfectly together! Very nicely put together and photographed.

:P

Rainbow

You are right - but the photo was taken last year and I had to post it the day forum was down.

The next photo and the same "mules"

Posted Image

My latest pics. I was at work on last Saturday and I saw that one of colleague from work had left her sandals at work. I had to try them on. As it turned out he is only wearing about 1 number smaller than I, so fit me well. I established them to the beginning to the barefooted foot and I rolled the trousers up so the sandals could be better seen. It looked this way :

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Later I put very thin socks - shoes are being worn comfortably and the leg looks better.

Posted Image

Posted Image

And sandals look this way:

Posted Image

Posted Image

P.S. Sorry for mistakes - English isn't my native language. I learnt it a long time ago and I used it rather rarely through a lot of years.

Wow, Greg!:P What a turn-on, wearing this woman's shoes and coming up with a first-class look! Putting on her shoes without her permission triggered off the feelings I had when I was little, trying on my mother's silver sandals: terror and great excitement. (Of course, they didn't fit.) I love slings; your inadvertently finding this pair that fit you so well, under these circumstances, and looks so good is like hitting the lottery for big dollars/euros, as far as I'm concerned. Congratulations. Again, wow! Rainbow PS. There's nothing wrong with your english.

In 100 years no one will care that you wore high heels today.

Hi, Greg, :P After thinking about your post of you wearing that woman's shoes without her knowledge or permission, and my pleasure on seeing you in them, I have some re-thinking I want to share with you. Besides the pleasure I felt in seeing you in her shoes, which is real and wonderful, I think that this woman's person has been violated, and that is never a good thing. She needed to be consulted before putting on her shoes, as scary as that might have been for you. I can understand why not asking her might seem reasonable to you; after all, who wants to face a "no," or a verbal beating ("What are you, some kind of pervert!?"). I grew up with a very abusive mother, terrified of being touched, and in order for me to get my touch needs met, I was forced to touch her only while she was asleep. (I believe that this is one reason women's shoes and feet are so attractive to me.) As an adult, I no longer have to steal their touch, or wear their shoes. As a child, there was no alternative; as an adult there is. Please think about this and, perhaps, talk with your co-worker about what you did. Rainbow

Hi Rainbow

I didn't think about it in this way. Maybe you're right, who knows?

I didn't think how would I react to the similar situation. I don't know - I wasn't in such a situation. At the moment I think that I wouldn't feel it in this way, but ....

Perhaps I should talk with her. The problem is she is only a little bit more elderly than my daughter (she is 25 yo), she is treating me with the quite large reserve. Besides - you are right: I wouldn't like to hear :

("What are you, some kind of pervert!?").

So, I think I won't talk with her, however. Unless it will be some chance to talk about women's shoes and about men wearing them.

When I was a child I tried my Mum shoes too - it always been interesting.

I don't remember whether the Mum could see it anytime but we (my brother and sister) did it always in secret. I know, that Parents wouldn't accept the fact that their son likes to wear women's shoes, so they don't know.

Thanks for nice words.

greg

Hi, Greg, Just visited your site: the photos of you in the red mules are striking! You sure have the legs, feet and style for wearing heels appealingly. And whoever took the photos did a first-class job, particularly capturing the texture of your skin. Unable to read Polish, however, I missed out on whatever you had to say. Will you consider putting up another site for your pictures, as well as this one, but in English? :P Rainbow

Hi Rainbow

I'm working on translating - I think that soon I'll make it. I will put appropriate button on the page with the link to the English language page.

In the meantime you can use quite good translation tool. It's on page http://translatica.pwn.pl/ . There is a small area for putting the text in right upper corner (you may use CTRL-C and CTRL-V). Under it you can find two buttons: left - "translate into polish", right - "translate into English". Space for text is small - you can put the text consisting only of 255 signs (letters, spaces, etc) there. There are also two areas on the left: upper for the original text, bottom - translated text.

There is only one problem - for correct translation Polish letters (eg. Ą, ć and so on) must be in Polish words. In the other case automatic translator cannot do his job well. I built my page using Yahoo!PageBuilder and page (it means Polish text) will be presented correctly only for those, who use IE. In other browsers Polish specific letters are invisible. I don't have idea how to do it, but I'm sure I'll do it. Maybe I should use other tool.

It is one of the better tools for translation text between polish and English language. I have to say, that I'm using it from time to time if I have doubts whether I am writing something correctly.

And photos? I took photos myself alone using the function "self- portrait "

Thanks for your nice words

Cheers

greg

P.S. When I visited page http://translatica.pwn.pl/ few minutes ago I noticed that page has changed. Now the text area is in the middle and under you can find a new box - for www translating. It's working (sometimes).

Great thanks for nice words, really!

You certainly have the body to wear heels very well, indeed!

How a pity that I'm not a bit younger (and more braver), that I am not living in the more tolerant country....

I could enumerate a few causes which are disturbing me to wear HH daily, to be a full-time wearer. It's remaining for me to do it only in the privacy of my home. Maybe one day I will dare to take to the streets wearing HH. Who knows ??

I found the page of the man which also likes to wear HH. This page is also in Polish, but it is worthwhile to watch his photos (and his wife, too). Take a look on page http://szpilki.akcja.pl/

cheers

greg

• 2 weeks later...

Nice slings greg. The turquoise clashes with the dark blue denim a bit though. You might want to try either a lighter wash blue or a more neutral, like black denim. But that's just me, and I'm far from being any kind of fashon expert beyond the basics.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

To Greg: Nice slings! But I also must agree with Shafted in that those shoes definitely do clash with the jeans you wore. I have a pair of pumps in turquoise, but I wore those shoes with a matching shirt and black pants. You might want to give that combo a try. I think it'll coordinate much better with your shoes. Just a suggestion! :P

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Greg:-) That's a real nice pair of turquoise slingbacks and you wear them well. I had a pair of turquoise pumps many years ago that I liked very much, they fit very well and were extremely comfortable to wear and had a pointed toe-box. The base of the heel was flaired out a bit just above the metal tip and were quite noisy on floors and pavement, but Dawn Didn't mind a bit when she was out and about as there were many pairs of heels with metal tips available at the time. I never had to replace the tips as they wore like iron. The shoes eventually wore out before the tips did. I think that was back in the 60's, if I recall. They were a size U.S. 6 M and now I wear a U.S. 7.5 M as your foot size increases with age. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I didn't think about colour of jeans, but maybe you boys were right.

Does it look better?

Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

You know - I wore my heels only on saturdays at work, when I'm alone. So I don't have clothes to change them. But you can say that on may page there are some pics taken at home. Yes, I had the an unique chance and I could establish heels at home.

Much better greg those shoes talk now instead of screaming :P

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.