My pics

greg

I didn't think about colour of jeans, but maybe you boys were right.

Does it look better?

Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

You know - I wore my heels only on saturdays at work, when I'm alone. So I don't have clothes to change them. But you can say that on may page there are some pics taken at home. Yes, I had the an unique chance and I could establish heels at home.

Hi Greg,

even as a boot lover im impressed about your outfit with turquoise sabots and light blue jeans! I am convinced that it's not a real problem to dare an outdoor walk in big polisch towns with a liberal tradition like Warsaw, Krakow or Wroclaw ... you should try it simply if you feel ready to bear singular refusing comments :P

I'm wearing my heels nearly daily in my hometown Frankfurt (at the river Main - not the other Frankfurt at the river Oder/Odra).

nice greetings

micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somehow I missed seeing much of your work, after my initial visit to your site, but found it just now! :P Wow! You have the feet, shoes and a sense of poise and style to wear anything well. Even the mismatch between the jeans and those striking slings is forgiven! Whoever takes your photos has a good eye for capturing your presentation well, too. (That maroon velour mule is a real beauty, my favorite of the shoes you showed.) Overall, Greg, superb work. By the way the woman (?) on the second site in Polish is a knock-out. She wears her clothes and shoes with a wonderful sense of self-assurance.

Take a chance.

Greg:-) I like your turquoise sling-backs better with the light colored jeans. There isn't a clash of contrast as before, but a smoother combination of colors that go together much nicer. Very nice. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

By the way the woman (?) on the second site in Polish is a knock-out. She wears her clothes and shoes with a wonderful sense of self-assurance.

Painter - I think you're wrong - I don't see any woman on my page. About what page are talking?

I am convinced that it's not a real problem to dare an outdoor walk in big polisch towns with a liberal tradition like Warsaw, Krakow or Wroclaw ... you should try it simply if you feel ready to bear singular refusing comments :P

I'm wearing my heels nearly daily in my hometown Frankfurt (at the river Main - not the other Frankfurt at the river Oder/Odra).

nice greetings

micha

Are you really talking about Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw? Didn't hear anything about Parade which took place in Warsaw 2 weeks ago? About moods some our politicians are creating which? And what's more - which can rule in Poland soon? About the same parade in Krakow last year? About it, that many young incited by politicians will throw in going with stones? About the fact that these politicians are telling, that how will come to rule they will be closing thinking differently? It seams that man in heels should be a gay, and gays are sick people which should be put under compulsory therapy. I think that we in Poland will have to forget about "liberal tradition" for at least 4 long years. At present it's safely to do outdoor walk in the middle of the night - of course if you don't meet baldly shaved and drunk suspicious characters (I think you know what I mean)

Greg, I really like the sandals and your feet are really pretty in the sheer toe pantyhose. I would suggest that you get a pedicure in a nail salon and wear hot red nail polish on your toenails. Your red toenails will look really pretty in the sandals with sheer toe pantyhose. Jamie :-)

Jamie :)

Fashion Freedom for Men!!

Are you really talking about Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw? Didn't hear anything about Parade which took place in Warsaw 2 weeks ago? About moods some our politicians are creating which? And what's more - which can rule in Poland soon? About the same parade in Krakow last year? About it, that many young incited by politicians will throw in going with stones? About the fact that these politicians are telling, that how will come to rule they will be closing thinking differently? It seams that man in heels should be a gay, and gays are sick people which should be put under compulsory therapy. I think that we in Poland will have to forget about "liberal tradition" for at least 4 long years. At present it's safely to do outdoor walk in the middle of the night - of course if you don't meet baldly shaved and drunk suspicious characters (I think you know what I mean)

Hi Greg,

here my answer! I'm not angry if it will be pushed by the mods to the "general no shoe fashion discussion" but it's necessary to talk about politics. After reading your answer I tried to get more information in the net about the political and economical situation in Poland.

I have to admit: I were similarly desillusionated like you. What you described is remembering me exactly to the neoliberal economical suicide politics of our ex-chancelor Helmut Kohl. In his elections campaign 1990 he promised an immediate currency union and a flourishing economical landscape in eastern Germany. Naturally he won this "banana- and DM-campaign". Only a small minority of Ex-GDR-citizens had a knowledge about the mechanisms of a capitalistic economy. The result of Kohl's fast currency reunion was a devastating deindustrilization in eastern germany. Within a few years the half of the former industry disappeared because they couldn't compete with western companies. Without the transfer of hundreds of billions from the west the economy in eastern Germany would have broken down completely. At least a rate of unemployment of 30 percent ... I still remember a discussion with my father. I said, Kohl is running amok now, only for winning the (otherwise lost) elections. He is ruining the country completely; we have to invest at least one trillion (1.000.000.000.000) of DM in the next twenty years to compensate this insanity. My father answered: Rather two trillions for the next twenty years. We both were wrong :( After 15 years more than 1 trillion Euros ~ 2 trillion DM were transferred from west to east. And our politicians unisono: Nobody could ever have known this - it was a completely new situation :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Our socialdemocatric-green coalition had to pay for the consequences but they also didn't understand for a long time the drama of the situation. In september we will have presumable new elections in Germany and the social democratic party (SPD) of Schroeder has to expect a catastrophe. I promise below 30 percent, much less than ever since the end of second world war. And Kohl's party will be responsible again for their own bullshit :D Reading the CDU program, I'm loosing any hope. In such a severe situation Germany hasn't deserved even more incompetent politicians :P

Similar like the politicians in your country, who seem to trust blindly in the neoliberal nonsense of Milton Friedman. The Polish people should send them into the desert! This antisocial Manchester capitalism ist helping nobody. Ok, Poland has now a lot of millioneers but on the other side more than 20 percent unemployees, every two years a new government, emigrating workers who are ready to work in my country for a minimal wage. The workers in my country are simply dismissed because they are not ready to work for 4 Euros per hour. I could say a lot about free trade and globalization, but not here ...

More back to the issue. After the last elections in Saxonia (Sachsen) the NPD (national democratic party - a hidden nazi party) got more than 8 percent. With a hostile campaign against immigrants. But there are only 1 or 2 percent of immigrants in Leipzig or Dresden. My conclusion: The situation of the eastern european countries has lead to a mind of insulation. The idea of internationalism was felt always as a communist propaganda. There was never any experience with a "living together with exotic people". There were at least some guest workers from Vietnam, because of the international solidarity and the lack(!) of working places in your country and in GDR ...

But the explantion is simple: Many people have lost any hope. No chance for a job and for very good reasons they have lost any believe in our politicians. Hence they are voting for a nazi party, the dangerous revenge of the victims of false unsocial politics.

Greg, I'm living in Frankfurt in a quarter with 20 percent immigrants and at least 10 percent turkish immigrants. No big difference compared to New York. The NPD is still less than 1 percent. Not the merit of my young turkish neighbours - but more the old liberal tradition in Frankfurt. We have got used to the international population. Black guys with dread locks or fancy coloured clothing were never a problem for the majority. We have got accustomed to tenthousands of american GI's living here since 50 years and tenthousands of japanese and american tourists visiting Frankfurt and the Rhine-valley every year. Like the hip-hop-fashion of turkish guys or the headkerchief of young turkish girls. I don't like the last one but I tolerate it. Nevertheless I caught a lot of turkish injuries. Believe me: young turkish boys without any education and just immigrated from the highlands of anatolia could be much worse than your own conservative catholic neighbours :o

I hope to have educated them successfully. Since three years they had to live with this crazy heels wearing guy. At first they shouted across the street "crass - look at this pansy!!!". Meanwhile the majority has cooled down and accustomed to my shoes. Maybe that some are even jealous about me :P

OMG - what a long answer! I hope that it is interesting for all patient readers.

nice greetings

micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Hi, Greg,

:P

I went to http://szpilki.akcja.pl/

and saw the photos of someone in Summer High Heeled Mules. Whoever that is wearing so provocatively those sexy shoes certainly could pass for a woman, if she/he isn't.

Painter

(Ha! Remembered it!)

Hi Painter

I'm sorry, I misunderstood your prevoius attention about polish page. I thought you are talking about mine.

What can say about http://szpilki.akcja.pl/ page? It is a man on the photos which you saw. He is young man (about 30) and he likes very much to wear heels, some times outdoors, too. He says he is 100% hetero man and he don't think about sex changing. He says he is not CD, too. On the subpage "O mnie" you can see him wearing heels. His wife is accepting his passion and sometimes they are going to the walk together.

micha

I have to read exactly and slowly and think over what you wrote. Thanks for such a long response

cheers

greg

Hi, Greg, :P It's remarkable that it's a man in both settings. The ankle of the person in the photo on that site's home page is rather thick and muscular, suggesting a man. The ankle of the person wearing the mules is much slimmer and delicate, suggesting a woman. Amazing and fascinating! I know from photographing myself that the angle of exposure and the quality of the available light can create very different results. Sometimes my own ankles look rather slender and feminine in photos; sometimes they appear to belong to a man who lifts refrigerators on his back, thick and powerful! As for misunderstanding about what I was saying about the photos of the person (hard to write "man"!) wearing the mules, my own English isn't always clear! By the way I loved the poetry of your saying, "His wife is accepting his passion and sometimes they are going to the walk together." Absolutely beautiful. Regards, Painter :P

Take a chance.

Well, Greg, I went back to that man's site and, sure enough, found that both images are of him. he certainly wears heels well! He surely has the great-looking feet and ankles to look good in them. Whoever took the photos has talent, too, for capturing the allure of those white pumps. There is one shot taken from the left rear of the wearer that is very intriquing. Painter :P PS. I just went back to his site to write a nicely-done in his guestbook.

Take a chance.

By the way I loved the poetry of your saying, "His wife is accepting his passion and sometimes they are going to the walk together." Absolutely beautiful.

Regards,

Painter :P

Don't you laugh at me? :D I'm very suprised, thx.

Today I bought new sandal

Posted Image

and of course added few pics to my side.

Micha

Thanks again for your long response.

Believe me: young turkish boys without any education and just immigrated from the highlands of anatolia could be much worse than your own conservative catholic neighbours :P

Maybe you are right - there is no young turkish boys living here. And at the moment it's good (mainly for them). The Polish society is xenophobic, shut in oneself and in spite of appearances of the tolerance hates strangers.

There are three parties which they can win in september election at us at the moment - all, instead of to take care of the things needed for the society are centring on history and studying the "morality" in the past.

All three they are looking for the support in the Roman Catholic Church and they are referring to his theories. You heard about the fact that the mayor of Warsaw hadn't spent the agreement on the parade of gays and lesbians. And you know why? He don't like them! Thats it! And what about the law? He ignores the law. And - what more - he is one of the leader of party which calls "Law an The Justice" (Prawo i Sprawiedliwosc - in polish) and seems that a lot of polish people are going to vote for him. It's incredible, but this is truth. And one more thing - he is sentenced in civil trial and said he wouldn't carry a court sentence out. He is Doctor of Law!!!

None of these parties still has the concrete political and economical program. All want moral cleansing behind it. And fighting over voices are outdistancing each other in the radicalism.

If there were young turkish boys at us they would be a main object of attacks. And therefore okay, they aren't here.

Only our - Poles - hope in the European Union. Hope in this that the Union will become a federal state. Brussels must only have more rights - our politicians will be harming less then.

nice greetings

greg

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya, Greg! Just checked out your webpage and I must say it looks quite nice. You did quite well and displayed your shoes expertly. Good work! More power to you! :wink:

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

• 2 months later...

Greg, do you still wear your heels at work? and, what do your co-workers think of them? expecially the woman who's shoes you found under her desk and wore when she wasn't there? (I see pictures of them on your website. Did she give them to you?)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.