question

evilscotsman

i have jusr recently aquired a pair of 3 inch stell tipped pumps htey are phenominalanyway i got them with the stell tips on but last year i got a pair of boots re tipped with stell tips. so as i was out on sat before work walking inthe new pumps i noticed that the steel tips dont grind i mean with the ones i got re tipped i can hear a kinda grinding sound but with the ones i got already tipped metal they dont grind. hwhy is that?

Tis an old scottish curse ya know.

Ya go an change the shoe to steel when it was not meant to be steel, the heel god gets angry and voices his displeasure with every step ye take.

Or has your hearing gone bad?

But Seriously..... I have not a clue.

Enjoy the new "quite" tips laddy.

Gary0618

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

If you are really concerned about the noise the "re-tipped" heels make, take them back to the cobbler that "re-tipped" them and ask him the reason. I'm sure if anyone knows, it would be the cobbler. :P

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Sometimes if the top pieces are not actually made for that particular heel you could find that they don't really fit properly and are just slightly loose.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.