The UNICEF/TSUNAMI Benefit-another LONG day in 5.5" Sti

Anita C.

As most know, George Sr. & Bill C. have asked us to help raise $$$ for Tsunami relief. Jan. 31st-Mond- there was a fund raiser in Denver & I was asked by the entertainer hosting the event to participate. I got there at 2:00 & helped set things up. It went well & I was clik-clik-cliking my way around in my 5.5" black patent stilettos (Style #7114 from SexyShoes) when the hostess came up to me & asked HOW I could maneuver so well in the 'heels. I smiled & said "Hmmm...Like this." & went back to do a sound check... she just stared in amazement as I did a fast walk to the stage, did a number & returned. "That's incredible! & you don't take 'em off?" "Nope-never. & my feet feel fine hun.". The event went well & we raised $2,900.00! I got home at 2:00am & NEVER took my 'heels off! Beat THAT! :) Namaste', 'Nita C.

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

That's great! I dunno if I could do 5.5 " heels all day! Most of the time I find it depends on the shoe. Thats great that you were able to help raise money for such a great cause! I do 4" or 4 1/2 " myself , sometimes 3 1/2 , I will have to try a higher hight after all ...

that style of shoes from Sexy Shoes is really very comfortable. I have a pair just like them -- only the older model -- 7115 in red leather. I've had them for several years and wear them quite frequently, steadily for 12 or 14 hours at a stretch.

Posted Image

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

AMAZING! SIMPLY AMAZING!!! The most that I can do is 12 to 18 hours straight in 4" heels, wihout taking them off. I guess that I AM lucky to be able to do that much at my age. AMAZING! I sure can't do that at the present time until I get my left knee straightened out. The doctors have decided that surgery right now may not be needed. They are going to try to correct it with medication and pain and lubrication shots. 3 in 1 oil anyone? TEE! HEE! Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!