Photos of loose slingbacks or pumps?

Slingfan

Does anyone out there know where there are photos of women in loose slingbacks or pumps and d'orsays. These are my favourite things but it is hard to find photos of them, especially slingbacks. I love the photos of women pulling the straps up, and slings riding low on the heel. Anyone got any pics like that?

Thanks for the site, unbelievable! I love that stuff! I also love wearing slingbacks that have loose backstraps. As fo your d'orsays, are you looking at selling a pair? I live in Australia and its so hard to find a pair that'dfit me, and I'd love the feeling of them flinging on and off.

The thrill for us loose slingback lovers, or at least me, is watching the strap get lower and lower. I love to see the strap really low on the heel, and I love to feel that. I love the feel of it slipping off, and I love to watch it slip off and see the strap fling around loosely. I like mules and slides too but for me the thrill of the sling falling does it for me.

To slingback_uk, I would need a 12 in d'orsays, I fit into 11 with slingbacks but I struggle into pumps in size 11. But I love the style, so bare and when they pop off it makes them look even more bare. I love it!