The ideal woman

bootlover1935

The ideal woman is one who realizes that high heels are a powerful tool. She wears them at all times in public, thereby creating an aura of power, authority, and superiority. She craves and even demands attention and knows that by wearing five inch stiletto heels she will have people eyeing her with envious leers. She takes great delight in knowing that most men would happily grovel at her beautifully clad feet. Whether sitting or standing she proudly shows off her gorgeous heels. When walking she makes sure that the "click-clack" of her heels is heard by all those nearby. She is in total control and she damn well knows it. She demands adoration and respect. She flaunts her heels knowing that they are giving her the power she needs and wants.

My ideal woman is one who loves high heels and has size 9(UK) feet. Come to think of it , given the size of my collection I'd probably be her ideal husband! :rofl:

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I think dr shoe is almost right on this as my second best Idea of an idea woman, however my wife wears size 4-5 and me a 8-11, but we agree on most styles of shoe and heel. The most ideal woman is the one that lets you wear heels too and lets me use her as my Avator on the left hand side of this thread. She is the best. Nigel

The angels have the phonebox.

the ideal woman is one who shares your interest........my friend marlene took me to the sales........result 2 new pairs of boots......with the comment "go on treat yourself............"

keen to meet other uk male heel wearers to try & boost my confidence to wear heels in public

I agree with fgwjon. The ideal woman is the one who shares your views and interests, and that let you be yourself. My wife wears 4" when we are together and she looks great. When we met (long time ago now...) she did not wear heels higher that 1"... Now she wears 4" pumps, 6" platforms, 4/5" mules and she loves it... And the best was that she now enjoy seeing me wearing my 4"clogs and boots... That was for both of us a learning process and that's good. :) Marc

I'd say she must be: a great dresser, have great legs, wear heels well(of course), and be very, very intelligent. She would also have to realise that I have no desire to be a woman, and that wearing heels is merely a style to me. I'm acquainted with several "phd strippers", and I like them. Vice versa, of course.

"To kiss, pretty Saki, thy shoes' pretty tips, is better than kissing another girl's lips." -Omar Khayyam

Mine would be 5'2" 100lbs who loved to wear Fine Feminine Footwear like I do, 24/7. She would also like to walk all over me in them. Why, I have never figured out, so I just enjoy the Fine Feminine Footwear Feelings! Glad we have this site! Great job. Look forward to one day meet face to face with a Fellow Fine Feminine Footwear Fan!!! Straight as an arrow!

• 5 years later...
To me my fiance is the perfect woman, she is 5' 5" 115 lbs blonde hair blue eyes, well tanned and loves heels , but best of all loves me to wear them as well, so cant get much better than that, which is really strange in the first place, is i am 6' 9" and with my big plats on i am well over 7' but she loves the way they look. she wears a size 6 and i wear a 14 in sandal and 15 in boots or closed toe shoes.