minature high heels

littleheellovers

Hi guys and gals :)

We run a small business called, littleheellovers, and we are planning on selling minature high heel stilettos on a ebay auction starting early this year, My name is steve and my partners name is andrea and we plan on

running the business together. The little heels that we sell are perfect for little orniments, gifts or they can be hung from the rear view mirror of your car which looks really awsome, andrea is planning on making about 20 pairs first off and if you have a certain colour you would like her to paint some in, then please e-mail us at : littleheellovers@aol.com. we would love to here from you.

these little shoes are about 3inches in length so it gives you a idea of how small they really are, plus they are all hand painted and finished.

many kind regards

and a very happy and peaceful new year to you all

steve and andrea

Thanks for the offer, steve and andrea. While I think the Idea of minatures of high heel shoes is a good idea, I don't think they'll ever replace my fondness for the real thing. :)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hi bubba :o well we don't want to ever replace the real thing, but merely to supply people like ourselves with a little fun and to show others how much we love them. they are really a little fun gift, and we thought that people like yourselves would appreiciate them. :):oops: Kind regards steve and andrea

• 2 weeks later...

Littleheellovers:-) Your idea sounds like a capital adventure and I wish you good luck with it. Also, welcome to the HH Place Forum. Your miniature high heels should be right up the alley for a lot of the board members here. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!