Married to a bootlover?

Nick

Hi, I just wondered how this site "census" worked out. How many men here are actually married to a woman who wears her boots, thigh boots, or heels out on a regular basis. Same for women and allow there men to do the same? Me... I am married to a wonderful Lady who loves to wear her boots, especially her thigh highs out in public. She wears them almost anytime we go out! She also loves her knee boots and stiletto pumps when she is in the mood for those. Anyone else have a mappily married boot/heel fetish story to share? Nick

My wife usually wears the style of shoes appropriate for the dress and occasion. If we are going to Lowe's or Home Depot, she usually wears flats, sandals or low heel boots (depending on the season). When going to Church, something appropriate to accent the nice way she is dressed. And, to more dressy formal functions, she wears her pumps, slings or dressy sandals with a higher heel. She, however, doesn't like to wear heels higher than 3". She says anything higher hurt her feet. So, she leaves the 4, 5, 6 and 7" heels to me to wear. :)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hi,

I just wondered how this site "census" worked out. How many men here are actually married to a woman who wears her boots, thigh boots, or heels out on a regular basis. Same for women and allow there men to do the same?

Me... I am married to a wonderful Lady who loves to wear her boots, especially her thigh highs out in public. She wears them almost anytime we go out! She also loves her knee boots and stiletto pumps when she is in the mood for those.

Anyone else have a mappily married boot/heel fetish story to share?

Nick

My wife doesn't wear much of anything with a heel. And I can't get her to do so. There's no pressure, but we occasionally pick out clothing for the other and while she'll pick out boots or shoes for me, she usually doesn't wear the ones I pick for her. I also can't get her to buy boots or shoes with a chunky 2" heel for work (nice ones).

No "mappily married" story :) except that she supports my little "oddity".

I find it quite interesting that in your cases the wife doesn't wear heels often, but fully supports the fact that you do. That is a very interesting twist on the "norm". Thank you for shring your stories, Nick

• 2 weeks later...

Mickey has had 3 strokes and is on a cane and is a bit wobbly at that so she doesn't wear heels anymore. She doesn't mind me wearing my heeled shoes or boots publically and even buys me heeled shoes and boots on occasion. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 9 months later...

I had a pair of mid calf black pleather boots with a 3 inch heels. I love to wear them. They felt great. I wore them with boot cut male jeans. I would wear them to my storage unit to get stuff. I wore them to two different stores and that was fun. Here is my dilenma. My girlfriend and future wife who I am marrying soon freak out when I told her that I owned a pair of boots and would wear them. She kind of likes to wear them, but she says it is not really her. I thinks that she looks great in them. I am trying to get her to step outside the box and have fun with fashion. The boots that I did have I got rid of because it freaked her out.

This is a question for all married men who have conservative wifes. How do they handle your boot fetish. I would really like my wife to be more understanding. I want her to understand that it is a part of me. I love the feel of boots. I do not have to wear them out in public. I just want to be able to wear and occasionally to bed for fun. What do I do. I would greatly appreciate any and all input on this topic. How do I handle. I want to be able to buy more boots as time goes on. Please email me at keonimana28@yahoo.com. Thank you

I find it quite interesting that in your cases the wife doesn't wear heels often, but fully supports the fact that you do. That is a very interesting twist on the "norm".

Thank you for shring your stories,

Nick

We recently had a little "chat" about things relating to fashion - she's not really one that could be described as a "girly girl" though our daughter most definitely is. I'm trying to get her to think more in terms of things that look good than pure functionality - and I'm the engineer, go figure. It's a big uphill climb.

Wifey is not a very strong personality either so whatever I want to do is generally ok. And since I'm not really "out there" in any great sense and don't do anything (or much) that would cause her consternation, it's all ok.

It's a compromise situation and one I'm not sure I'm happy with for a couple reasons. Don't know that I'd find anything better though.

Oh well. Life goes on. Got a new pair of lace up boots with 5" (or so) heel, 1/2" platform, black leather, and a knee length-ish skating skirt (see Northbound.com, look for skating skirt. Very nice, very comfy.

i wear fetish boots and leather in public when i can. i also swim/wade/shower in it. rite now i have over 80 plus pairs of boots,etc. i have been married for 21 yrs to a woman who only wears ankle boots. she does not like my "hobby" but doesnt interfere with it as long as it doesnt reflect negatively on her or the family. sort of a dont ask dont tell arrangement...with the agreement that it doesnt get to out of hand