What I got for Christmas!

Heelson

Hi All

Here's some pics (as requested in the "for guys" area - but I thought I'd share the pics with everyone rather than being gender restrictive!!) of the first pair of boots that my wonderful wife bought me for Christmas.

They're from Italianheels.com ... and although they're a little pricey, the quality and fit is excellent ... best boots I own!!

I'll post some pics of the other pressies as soon as ...

Enjoy

H

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hi Ballet Boot

The style is from Italianheels.com ... follow this link;

http://www.italianheels.com/cgi-bin/showbig.pl?categoria=boots〈=en&item=4007

The heels are 13cm (I just measured them), which makes them a little over 5inches. But as they're a size 43, the heel still looks "OK" in proportion to the rest of the boot. Bit tiring to wear for too long (until I get used to them) ...

Thanks for your comments

H

Hi Jim These haven't been outside (yet) so no reactions at all. Not sure that I'd wear them out at all ... they're just too nice to take out into all that rain and uneven pavements! I've got others that are almost as high, and those have been out, with no reaction at all, although I tend to wear them with long jeans. Hey Simbra ... you're right (well spotted) the leather is quite thick, but I see that as a positive point - leather outside and leather lined, and great quality :) Thanks for the comments both H

Heelson, I don't blame you for not wanting to take them out in the weather yet. Do you get out with that wonderful wife of yours with your older boots on? And does she join you with hers? What part of the world are you in? Sorry for all the questions..Just wondering...Jim

Hi Yes, I take many of my older heels out in the real world, and with my wife too. She's slightly less comfortable in public, but is getting better! She probably has more pairs of heels than I do, but not a lot more!! I'm in the UK - but haven't met up with any of the other UK people (yet). H

heelson u are lucky having a wife who buys u sutch get heels 5inch heel boots at that, i must say they do look great on you, have fun with them. later nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

What kind of boots are those, anyway? Are you into mountain climbing or shoveling coal on a steam locomotive?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Those would be New Rocks (although I don't know the name of the style), a make and style of boot favoured by goths and metallers. Neither of which I am, but I like 'em anyway. I think they're rather too heavy to go mountain climbing in, though I should think they're sturdy enough! I know they're not appropriate for this site, but I saw the subject of the thread and had to join in...

If you are too open-minded your brains will fall out.