hunting for a specific type of high heel shoe

Nick

I am hunting for stiletto heeled shoes in anywhere from 31/2 to 5 inch with the metal spiked heel. I know the "wild pair" used to have the exact shoe. They were either matte or patent with a gold or silver spiked stiletto. Does anyone have a source for these now? Thigh and knee boots with this would be good too!

She wants them to wear when she starts modeling again later this month

Thanks!!

Nick

www.sultry-leather.com

Leatherworks in London have a load, but the very top of the heel isn't metal. The very long metal heel actually screws in and is interchangable and replaceable. They do them in both 4 inch and 5.5 inch I believe. Many other retailers also stock their stuff.

Additionally, if you want a 100% metal heel, look for a style of shoe called Brazil. Not sure who makes them, but they are widely available on the net. A Google search for Brazil metal heel or Brazil metal stiletto will find many.

Have you looked at www.bananashoes.com under the steel heels section?

They have a full range of steel heels from 4 to 6 inch and 7 inch with a 2 inch platform in sandals, shoes and boots to thigh high.

Jeff

Thanks for all the input! The Leatherworks has some close to what she is looking for. The heels that she had at one point, had a ring like design cut into the metal portion of the heel. Between the sites that you all sent, I may be able to find a suitable substitute. Thanks again! Nick :)

>> The heels that she had at one point, had a ring like design cut into the metal portion of the heel. Between the sites that you all sent, I may be able to find a suitable substitute. <<

Are those the ones often with a clear perspex platform of one to two inches, or sometimes with a black, white or red, platform of either half an inch, other times 2 inches,.. because there are a lot of those for "exotic dancers", but the heel isn't metal, it is just painted/coated to look metallic.

As far as I know, the Brazil shoes, etc, previously mentioned above, have a heel that really is made of metal.

Thanks to all of you for all the help! I am so sorry about the delyed response, but I had a few days off and wanted to spend them away from the computer! I will check out all the links and see what I can find. Thanks again! Nick

Although Sexy Shoes are made in China, the quality is good for the price they charge. I've several pair that I've bought from them and really enjoy wearing them.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I'll be sure to post some pics here for sure! She is going to start modeling again by the end of the month, so I will have lots to post here. We are waiting on about 6 more pairs of thigh and knee boots and some new camera equipment to show up right now. Nick