Newport News boots

heelsrule

HeelsRule,

I have purchased many (maybe 12) pairs of boots from Newport News over the years. They have always been good quality and good fit. I wear an 11, and when available I have purhcased an 11 wide.

Where are you located.

As a fellow boot lover, I would like to offer you a "Forwarding Service" if you would like. Have your boots shipped to me. I will then send them to you. I will only charge you the actually shipping fee. Just a thought.

Or you might watch eBay. I have seen many Newport News Boots being sold on eBay.

Gary0618

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

HeelsRule,

I have purchased many (maybe 12) pairs of boots from Newport News over the years. They have always been good quality and good fit. I wear an 11, and when available I have purhcased an 11 wide.

Where are you located.

As a fellow boot lover, I would like to offer you a "Forwarding Service" if you would like. Have your boots shipped to me. I will then send them to you. I will only charge you the actually shipping fee. Just a thought.

Or you might watch eBay. I have seen many Newport News Boots being sold on eBay.

Gary0618

Thanks Gary,

I'm a size 14 :-(, so no good for me, but I was thinking for my wife who is an 8.5. We are in Australia

I'll see how I go and will get back to you. I don't know why they don't ship OS, they have a very good selection of both boots and clothes, which my wife would love to get easy access to.

Shane

Heelsrule:-) I have purchased several pairs of boots from Newport News and the quality is there and they are a true fit and quite comfortable to wear. I have also bought from their clothes line for both the wife and myself. We both are quite satisfied with what they offer. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I just received the first pair of heels I bought on eBay. While they were more heavily used than "worn just once," they still fit quite well, and are black leather wingtip men's dress shoes - with a three-inch high, two-inch deep (front to back), 1.5" thick (side to side) stacked leather heel. Looks terrific under pants! If the stuff is advertised as "new" and it's not, that's when you mark your feedback as negative, saying "advertised new, received worn, returned." The only sellers you'll scare off that way are the ones that are dishonest.

Hi, I have no problem with Newport News quality, just the fact they won't sell to OS customers. I was able to get someone to buy my wife one of their denim jumpsuits, but that took over 2 months. My wife is keen on the lace up brown boots and swimsuit, but also a denim skirt from their Amazon disposal site. Actually if you look at the -ve feed back in this section, it is only due to the fact that they won't sell OS. Victoria Secret do, its a real pity they NPN don't, it must be costing them alot of buissness. But people like Gary make it easier. Shane

There has already been an in-depth discussion on the possible reasons why some US mail order companies, like Newport News, don't sell overseas. Rather than going through this whole scene once again, perhaps you should search for the topic and read all that has been posted in the past before you restart this discussion. :)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

There has already been an in-depth discussion on the possible reasons why some US mail order companies, like Newport News, don't sell overseas. Rather than going through this whole scene once again, perhaps you should search for the topic and read all that has been posted in the past before you restart this discussion. :)

And your point is?

I've looked through the topic list and didn't notice anything.

I am only recently new to this group. Like any new member I am not 100% aware of each and every post or topic over the last year or years. Unless it was recent, who does look through the history just in case someone might or might not have commented once before. There are comments like these in ever newsgroup and like all the other discussions, you can either join in or move on. Most of what is posted is repeats of the same discussion, maybe just a different point of view.

There are unproductive posts like yours in every newsgroup. If the discussion was to start again so what? Didn't know we had post police here!

Sigh!

Mickey had ordered me a pair of over-the-knee boots as a Christmas Present. Looking at the pic in the catalog and the way the boots were displayed, we thought that they had a nice 3.5" chunky heel. After opening up the parcel, we discovered that the heels were chunky at the top, but tapered to a very narrow, almost stiletto-like tip. Knowing that I would not be able to balance that heel, I didn't even unpack them or try them on, but sent them back for a refund. We had gotten them from Newport News and from passed experiences with that company, I knew that they would have fit perfectly and been quite comfortable right out of the box since I have bought several pairs of boots from them in the past. My Christmas present will be a few days late in coming since we ordered a replacement pair of boots from Victoria's Secret. This is our first order from them so I will know their quality and track record and fit when they arrive. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

heelsrule said to me in response to my pose:

And your point is?

A little defensive here, aren't we heelsrule? Well, being new amongst us I guess if you don't understand what I am saying perhaps its my fault because I thought my comment was clear. Perhaps I should have said that if you spend a little time searching topics you just might come across it. I don't remember the exact thread in which these comments were posted. However, one of our other members just might remember and post the link to the topic. And, in doing so, might save you a lot of time replowing already plowed ground. Then, should you have any comments or insight to add, which you are entitled to do and would really be appreciated and very welcome, you could post them there and then everyone would understand them because they would be in the proper context.

Just a suggestion. :sleeping:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.